🥳It's Your Birthday Vaishnavi🥳

Location : A dark and bleak narrow ally
Time : 8:30 pm

A girl around her late teenage is walking in a hasty gait and mumbling.

The Girl: "Ganpati Bappa...Ganpati Bappa...plz be with me. I am scared of darkness...No, actually, I am a brave girl (she looks here and there and swallows the saliva)....but..you know na...this darkness."

Suddenly something rattles past her and she almost yells,

The Girl: " Aiyooo...now what was that?"

She jumps like a clown and converts her walk to run. Inwardly she is cursing all the members of Booktrovet who asked her to come to the movie hall for a late-night show. After corona, it was the first opportunity for her to meet her friends and of course, the temptation of a movie and sleepover at a friend's house was indeed hard to resist. However, they ditched her and when she called Nahar, she told her that the plan has been cancelled. To be frank, she didn't expect this from them. At least they should have informed her. Anyaa Di (Suk) knows very well how much she is scared of darkness and solitary roads. Tears prick her eyes. But then she again thinks aloud,

The Girl: "Okey dokeyy Vaishnavi! (she takes a deep breath) Chill kar...kuch nehi hoga. You are a brave girl. It might be a snake."

But the word 'snake' makes her tremble more. She almost cries out,

Vaishnavi: "Aiyoooo...snake...main to aaj marhi jaaing..."

She increases her speed. The ally at last ends to the main road. From here, she can get an auto or bus. At least, she hopes so. Vaishnavi looks at the sky and prays inwardly.

Vaisnavi: "Bappa...bacha lena. Abse kabhi bhi Mom Dad ki baat nehi talungi. Thik se padai karungi. Friends ke batome nehi aungi...aur..aur...late night movie plan to bilkul nehi banaungi...Ghar phochado pleeeeeease..."

Suddenly, a raspy voice whispers against her ear,

The voice: "Rasta bhool gai ho? Madat karu?"

Vaishnavi immediately turns towards the source of the voice but can't see anybody. Actually, it is too dark to locate anyone. In the next moment, one more whisper is hard from her behind.

Another voice: "Yaha pass me ek grave yard hain...jana chahogi?"

Another mysterious voice echoes,

Mysterious voice: "Haan....Actually, hum sab chudail mil ke ek game khel rahe hain....Kaun Banega Chudailpati like Kaun Banega Crorepati you know."

Now, Vaishnavi strains her eyes in the pitch black surrounding and locates some female figures are circling her. One of them comes forward and continues,

The voice: "But isme hume ek insaan chahiye jo hot seat par baith sake aur yeh game khel sake. But the twist is (another person...sorry ghost explains) if the person answers all questions, we will let her go but if can't then we will kill and make her our new Chudailpati...I mean she will be our leader cum graveyard owner. Come let's go...we are getting late."

A feared moan lets out Vaishanavi's mouth,

Vaishnavi: "Main...main...GK me bohot weak hu... aur...aur...leadership me bhi...is liye..is liye...mu..muje class me bhi monitor nehi banaya jata...Main answer nehi kar paungi..."

The mysterious voice: "That we want...tum harogi, tabhi to Chudailpati banogi. Chalo..chalo..ab der maat karo. Iske baad hume paske haunted house me bhi jana hain...we got a contract you know. Every night we are to scare people. Uske liye naye naye tarike bhi dhundni padti hain."