-☆* 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑪𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑶𝑵𝑺

THE BRAINS TO HIS BRONZE

Here are some headcannons for Heather ! Pt one I think ?

-*

1 HEATHER KNOWS HOW TO SHAG - although she would never tell anyone , especially not Bucky , Heather learned when she was in school how to shag and she actually loves it . (Shag as in the dancing style not anything else 💀) she misses it dearly and wishes it was still popular so she could have someone to dance with her , but she ' s very shy about it and won ' t mention it to anyone .

2 HEATHER LOVES CHERRY SLUSHEES - a time honored tradition between her and her older sister , chastity , was to always get slushees together at 7 / 11 before heading home after school or work . She would always get a cherry slushee and her sister would always get blue raspberry . After they finished them they would always laugh at how vibrantly colored their tongues had become from the drinks .

3 HEATHER IS A HUGE GEEK - She ' ll never admit it because it would " hurt her reputation " but Heather loves Star Wars . She claims it ' s just because of the cinematography and " pretty lights " but Heather adores the story line and is fascinated by the idea of the Jedi . Her favorite characters are princess Leia , Luke Skywalker and Lando Calrissian . She would also adore the prequel and sequel trilogy . Unlike most fans who were disappointed with the sequels , Heather would just be happy to have new content . Her favorite characters out of these trilogies would be Obi Wan Kenobi , Re Skywalker , Poe Dameron , and Ahsoka Tano .

4 HEATHER IS AN ABBA STAN - even though she is an advocate for all things 80 ' s , especially music , Heather adores abba . Since she was born in 67 she grew up in the era that abba became popular and she vividly remembers hearing Dancing Queen as a little girl for the first time and absolutely falling in love with it and the group ' s style . She quickly began saving up her money to by as many abba records as she could . Her favorite song would forever be Dancing Queen since it was the first one she heard .

5 HEATHER WENT BY A FAKE NAME - since Heather didn't age as fast after Hydra ' s experiments on her she started going by a fake name so people wouldn ' t question her bizarre youthfulness . Technically being over fifty and looking like you are only twenty one would definitely cause some alarm and she didn ' t want to have more experiments done on her anymore . Heather O ' Neal became Hazel Thomas to conceal her true identity and age .

6 HEATHER THE CHEERLEADER - In high school, Heather was a member of both the cheerleading squad and colorguard . She alternated between them each year but owes her agility and love of using swords or rods in combat to those years of her life . In colorguard she mained saber and occasionally flag line . In cheerleading she was a flyer for all competitions .

7 HEATHER WAS IN A SORORITY - Heather attended Old Dominion University for two years before her untimely disappearance . She was studying for her major in Fashion and Merchandising but never got past her general education classes before she was taken . She was also engaging in the on campus life at ODU , Heather was a member , or sister , of alpha delta pi ( ΑΔΠ ) . It ' s something she doesn ' t tell a lot of people because of the stereotype that follows sorority girls but her time in the sorority was very precious to her and she managed to make many good friends that way , most of which she still looks out for today even though they can never see her because she hasn ' t physically aged a day since they last saw her .

-*

-☆*