Chapter 5

BEFORE Taehyung enters the university, he's been looking around the campus if there are any signs of Jeon Jungkook, because he knew what he did last night and it was one of those days that he would feel so regretful and fool of himself for sending nudes to a wrong person.

[Thanks for having fun.] He sarcastically thought for himself. He calls Jimin on the phone to ask him about Jungkook's whereabouts.

"Where have you been? You've never been late." Jimin said on the phone.

"I-I know. But, it's emergency."

"What happened? Are you okay?"

"Did you see Jungkook somewhere? Is he there yet?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, he's here in the front row. Why?"

Taehyung gulped, "You see, I did something stupid last night. And I don't want to say it to you but, I think I will because you are the only friend I have. So..."

"Tae, what is the stupid thing that you've done last night?" Jimin is getting irritated because it's his friend, and he's concerned about him even though he knew how clumsy and stubborn Taehyung is.

"Well, I sent nudes to Jungkook by accident."

"What the heck? I told you to avoid him!" Jimin shouted.

"Shush. But, as of now, he's not yet seen any of my nude pictures." Taehyung answered as he's scrolling through his phone.

"Yeah, you are stupid." Jimin sighs and continues, "So, are you going to attend class or not?"

"I think I am since he hasn't seen my messages," Taehyung says as he's already walking inside the university.

"Oh god, Tae, are you that desperate to send a nude to someone accidentally?"

"I know, I know. It's my fault. I shouldn't have named him Jerk in the first place, and that heck of a guy named Jake, who have it thought that letter a is closer to letter e?"

Jimin sighs, "Are you nearby already?"

"Yes, I'm here now." Then hang up the phone.

When Taehyung arrived in the classroom, he already sees Jungkook talking to his friends, and he immediately runs to Jimin's side.

"You stupid." Jimin's annoying face is showing off to Taehyung, and he bows his head just to show how stupid he is for sending nude accidentally.

Then a text message rang from Taehyung's phone, and he quickly grabs it and sees a text message coming from their club's group chat.

"What is it? Did Jungkook messaged you?"

"No. It's our first activity in the Arts Club."

"Oh. Nice, what is it?"

"Um, well, it's..." Taehyung is reading the instructions and the answers to Jimin, "We are going to do it by pair, and one will become the model and the other one will draw."

"Oh, that's interesting. But who's your partner?" He asked then Taehyung awkwardly smiles at him. Jimin's eyes widen and gesture to Jungkook's side.

"You idiot." He murmurs.

"I'm sorry. But it's not my fault, you said that he hates gays after we've been paired. You should have told me before that." Taehyung scolds him, turning the tables around.

Jimin sighs, "But you have known to avoid strangers. Oh right, knowing you, you want someone fun to play with."

"Let's not fight over this, okay? I am so sad right now." Taehyung says and looks over to Jungkook, and gulps.