Chapter 16

TAEHYUNG didn't have a clue on what to say or to do with Jungkook as soon as the class ended. Everything is awkward for them both, Jungkook stood still and without walking away.

"You could be the painter if you want." Jungkook finally spoke, then Taehyung quickly disagreed.

"It's fine. The professor wants to see me do something useful, I mean, being the model will do."

"Okay." Jungkook nodded.

"Is it the usual place?"

"Yes. After school?" Taehyung added.

"Okay." He just said and left the classroom.

[Is he still mad? But he talked to me, so I think we are okay?] Taehyung thinks and then his phone vibrated indicating a text message.

He pulled out his phone and reads it.

"Hyung." He murmured.

[I messaged him earlier and he's still willing to meet me after I walked out from him at the mall. I think this time, we will have some closure.] Taehyung thought.

•••

I have an errand to do today. Can't go tonight.

[Should I type it like this?] Taehyung thought.

But he erased it all, instead he types,

Jungkook, cannot go tonight. Can we reschedule our activity for tomorrow?

Then he sent it.

"Did you send it to him?" Jimin asked as we are walking through the hallway.

I nodded, "I felt bad."

"For what?"

"For... um, for everything."

Jimin puts his hand over his shoulder and smiles at him, "You don't have to worry okay? Jungkook will understand when that time comes, and Seokjin will also understand your honesty. As your friend, I would suggest that you should choose one from the two than having them both."

Taehyung quickly turns his head at him, "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Let's be honest, Tae. You've loved Seokjin for like what? More than two years and he was your first love. Then, there comes the younger Jungkook who has big muscles and is cute as a little bunny, you felt calm and secure whenever you are with him. Let's say, for example, they both confessed and both loved you, who would you choose?"

"W-what kind of question is that?"

"I am serious about this, Tae. Because it will come a time when you have to choose between them."

"That time will never come because first of all, if Seokjin found what I did to him, he will never look me in the eye anymore and he will just walk out. For Jungkook, he never felt something like that. We are friends and I am working on being his friend again."

"Alright, alright. If you think that's the outcome and then, I will let this go." Jimin smirks and Taehyung rolls his eyes at him.

When they reached the main entrance of the university, they bid farewell and Taehyung is nervously going to meet Seokjin today. He takes a bus to the mall where Seokjin is working, and when he reaches his destination, he's hesitating to meet him but he's already there, so he decided to move forward to the meeting.