Chapter 18

JUNGKOOK is staring at the hungry Taehyung in front of him, and he cannot help but feel so grateful that in front of him is a human being sent by god to be able to meet him in person.

[I'm still over the clouds of what happened earlier when we just...] Jungkook thinks but stops as soon as Taehyung looks at him and asked, "Is there something on my face?"

Jungkook smiles and shook his head, "You have something on your lips."

"Really?" He says while munching on the hamburger that they ordered online, and he was about to wipe it when Jungkook suddenly wipes it for him with one swoop of his finger, then licks it after.

"J-Jungkook!" Taehyung was flustered and got shy about it.

He chuckles and pats Taehyung's head, "Does anyone tell you how cute you are whenever you eat? It's like you want to be kissed."

"What are you saying? I-I'm not cute."

"Yeah, yeah, you are handsome." Jungkook smiles and sips on his iced tea.

Suddenly, a phone rings coming from Taehyung. Jungkook sees that it's Seokjin, he immediately pressed the ignore button. Taehyung quickly grabs his phone, "What did you do?"

"Hyung, you should ignore his calls now."

"What do you mean?"

"Because you already chose, didn't you?"

Taehyung looks away and softly says, "Why are you acting like this?" And Jungkook moves closer to him while they are sitting together on the floor of his apartment.

"Because you kissed me and because we are together now, right?" Jungkook stares at Taehyung's eyes like there's no other. From his eyes, [I can only see how pure and beautiful it is.], and to the mole of his nose, [How creative god is to have this mole on his nose.], and down to his lips, [Our kiss earlier is not enough for me to taste every inch of his lips. How come I am so craving and desiring for this? Is this the kind of effect that he has for me?] Jungkook tries to panic, however, he wants to taste it again.

"Hyung." He whispers as they are inches away from each other's faces.

Even Taehyung is waiting for him to have the signal, [Why am I having these thoughts in my head? I have never thought anything about Jungkook. I know that I said many times that he's handsome and has a big body, and it's really hot for me. But beyond that? I think this is a first. We've never touched before, we never do anything that could ruin what we have. It may be a joke to us whenever we talk about sex and oral, but that's it. But now... I kissed him earlier, and now... the surroundings are getting hotter.]

"Hyung," Jungkook whispers to Taehyung and they are in a close gap just an inch of their faces.

Taehyung's chest is pounding fast and he gulps when Jungkook is still staring at his lips and closing the space between them. He closes his eyes and when Jungkook sees it, he smiles and happily and gently kisses him, closing the gap between them. When Taehyung already feels his kiss, he cannot help but feel ignited from his body, and he wanted more.

Slowly, he puts his arms around Jungkook's neck, embracing the moment that he has with him. Jungkook puts his hands on Taehyung's waist, feeling his slender body around his hands.

[Fuck. Why didn't I do this sooner?] Taehyung thought.

Taehyung wanted more, and he wants it with Jungkook. So he stops him from kissing and looks at the pinkish lips of Jungkook, "Call me Hyung from now on, okay?"

Jungkook smiles, "Okay, Hyung."

He smiles and he pushes Jungkook on his bed and climbs on top of him, "I want to do something." Taehyung says.

"Me too, can I?"

"Of course."

"But first, I want to taste you." Taehyung smirks and that made Jungkook gulped.

He faces Jungkook and gently kisses him and slowly removing his shorts.

"H-Hyung. I'm nervous." Jungkook softly says.

[Fuck. He's so innocent.] Taehyung thought and continues to remove it, and he already sees how hard Jungkook is right now. [I can see how big it is just through his shorts.]

"Don't be." Taehyung whispers and gently touches him, and Jungkook moans by closing his eyes, making their surroundings hotter.

"Shit." Jungkook curses.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook's reaction and he loves it, it's making him horny. Gently, he holds him wrapping his fingers around it, and flapping it up and down.

"Aah."

He spits out some saliva and reaches it through his mouth. [Fuck. Jungkook. This is big.]

"Aah, Hyung. Oh god." He reacted and he sat up, "I want to see you."

Taehyung smirks and removes his shirt.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" Jungkook asked.

"I think you have said that."

"Because you are. I want your face, I want your body, I want all of you, Hyung." Jungkook says and caresses his face and wipes the saliva around his mouth.

"Is it because of my nudes?" Taehyung teases.

"Well, it helps." He smiles and kisses his lips again one more time before Taehyung dives again into his private part, trying to put everything on his mouth.

"Aah!" Jungkook moans and continues, "I can't help it. I want to kiss you again." And so he fully removes his shorts and his shirt, making him all naked in front of Taehyung.

[I didn't know how aggressive Jungkook is. Fuck. I want him!] He thought and Jungkook holds his face and kissed him, pushing him to lay down on his bed.

"My turn," Jungkook says and he's mesmerized by how beautiful it is to see Taehyung's body.

He touches every inch of his chest and playfully touches Taehyung's nipples, making him whimpered. "I don't know how I should do it, but bear with me, okay?"

Taehyung nodded, "Just do it." And Jungkook sucks on his left nipple while his other hand is on Taehyung's crotch, feeling the hard erection through his pants.

"Aah. J-Jungkook." He moans.

"Please," Taehyung says.

Jungkook likes how he begs for him, and that makes him want more from him now. He completely removes his pants, making him naked in front of him.

"Fuck. Hyung, I can't believe that I am seeing this in person."

Suddenly, Taehyung stops and looks at him. He sat up and asks, "Don't tell me you are doing something nasty with my nude picture."

Jungkook gulps.

Taehyung chuckles, "Oh god! I didn't know that you would do that. But, shit, really?"

"Is that a good or bad thing?" Jungkook regrets slipping it out from his mouth and he's nervous now about what he would think about this.

Taehyung kisses his lips, "That makes me hornier, baby." And they kissed again, touching and exploring each other's bodies. Craving for each other's touch.

"Jungkook, I want to be inside of you."

•••