Story's by people!

1D Fan-Fail
A few days ago, I was listening to the radio and One Direction's new song "Steal My Girl" came on for the first time ever. I started freaking out and yelling so much that my mom pulled the car over and made me walk the rest of the way to school!

Wrong Way
It was the first day of junior high and I was kind of nervous. I got on the bus and sat down. The bus driver then asked me which school I went to so I said the name of my elementary school instead of my new junior high school. SHE TRIED TO TAKE ME BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL! She said this was her first time on this route and I said it was my first year of junior high so she turned the bus around and apologized. I was late to my first class on the first day it was pretty embarrassing!

Wrong Class
It was the first day of high school- everything was going great. I had gone to homeroom and had gotten a copy of my schedule, which I had actually already memorized. So after homeroom, I went to first period, English honors. I walk in the door and sit down in a random seat- not bothering to read the board. Then I look at the board and realize I'm in the wrong seat. And the girl whose seat I was in was standing right in front of me. I moved with my cheeks tinted pink with slight embarrassment. THAT'S NOT THE WORST. I sat down in my actual seat, noticing that I didn't see anyone that I recognized- or for that matter- looked like freshman. The teacher comes in and claps her hands with excitement. "Seniors!" She exclaims. I was in a class, with all seniors. I was panicking now. I timidly raise my hand and announce in front of the whole class my embarrassing story. Turns out, the schedule I had gotten in homeroom was my NEW schedule that they had made adjustments too.

Wrong Dad
I was buying clothes and I saw my dad paying so I quickly ran to the cash register and threw my clothes on the table. My (dad) looked at me and I then saw it wasn't my dad! I quickly ran away. And I left my clothes there!

Ocean Meltdown :-(
So, I was at the beach this weekend having the greatest time. I was on my surf board, boogie board thingie riding on it in the water. One wave caught me by surprise, it was big and it knocked me down immediately! Once I got up, I noticed that something felt weird and out of place. When I touch my bottom part of my bikini and realize that it fell DOWN! Like my whole butt was showing! I was COMPLETELY HORRIFIED! I felt people looking at me, giggling and I quickly pulled it up and went back to my family pretending it never happened.

Dancing Divas
Me and my sis were dancing and the kitchen blinds were open and we didn't notice. Since we thought no one could see us, we were doing some really embarrassing dance moves and we turned around and saw a teenage girl on a skate board watching us as she skated by. She started dancing on her board, making fun of us that me and my sister just started laughing so hard. Oops... now we know for next time to check the blinds!

Rolling Around
Me and my friend just got new, cool, roller blades for our birthday so we decided to go around our neighborhood with them. This guy who lives down my street is friends with my crush and he told us they were outside playing basketball. As we drove past them, I started to show off and I went REALLY REALLY fast! As my crush looked at me, I fell face first on the street and they ALL laughed! It was so embrassing.
hey guys comment if you want more❤️