4 - Time Together

happy halloween :]

a6d POV

~

I was awoken at 2 AM at the sound of multiple discord pings. I slowly reach over to grab my phone and see it's Sapnap messaging me. I go to the discord app and wonder why he's texting me so late at night.

a6d: sappy what do u want????? its 2am

sappy: i wanna talk to u but its embarrassing :/

a6d: u can tell me anything

sappy: i cant sleep. and i miss u

My face goes red in blush. He misses me? I guess we should spend more time together but we cannot because I'm working on this important case.

a6d: can u call?

sappy: yea

I call him and he immediately picks up. "Hi,: Sappy. How are you?" 

"I can't sleeeeeep..." He groans.

"What do you want to do about it then?"

"Uhh... we could play on our SMP together?"

I sigh, "The light on the monitor will make you more awake."

"I'll lower the brightness then."

"I guess you have a point. Fineee, we can play for a bit. I can't play for 3hrs because I have work to do in the morning."

"Oh yeahhhh, you do. How's the case going?"

"It's going good so far. Yesterday we interviewed 5 people. But something about them struct my interest. They were all financially struggling. All of them sounded like innocent families whose family member was relentlessly murdered by Rose."

Sapnap sighs, "Damn, this sucks... I wish I could do something to help."

"Well, having someone to talk to helps me," I blurt out.

We both stay silent. I realize what I said and I try to take it back, "Uh- I mean... Damn, I guess I said it without realizing," I blush.

"It's okay. Having someone to talk to is great."

I smile, "I guess it is. Well, I'll be on the SMP. I'll call you on my computer."

"Okay!"

I end the call and stretch, getting out of bed. Ian is sleeping in his bed next to mine. I walk over to my computer and turn it on, immediately being blinded by the brightness. I turn it down to the lowest setting and call Sapnap on discord. We get on our SMP again and we continue the progress we left off last time. 

"What do you want to do now?" Sapnap says as his character skips around the grassy field.

"We were building a park, right? We can continue building that since we are almost done."

"Sounds good. I'll build a few benches, you can make a garden."

I get some flowers from the chest. I see a blue flower and a purple flower next to each other. It reminds me of Skeppy. I shake my head and take the flowers, putting the blue ones as far away from the purple. I know I'm not returning to him anytime soon, and he probably wouldn't want to come back to me either. I grab a few more materials before going back to the park. I see Sapnap building wood benches with small tables at the side. He crouches toward me and I crouch back.