Waking up in an unfamilar room. (2)

Wei WuXian felt something cold and hard as a stone, he began to wake up as he opened his eyes, his vision adjusting within the mild darkness around him. With a groan, he sat up straight, massaging his aching shoulders.

He looked around, only to see darkness. He held out his hand and began to chant a spell, creating a fire on top of his fingers. With light around him, he could finally see his surroundings. Shocked by the sight, sleeping people were on the floor, comfortable and snoring ones.

The others were unfamiliar to him while the rest were familiar, when he spots Jiang Cheng on the left corner, with his purple-ish night robes, giggling intently at how funny he looked while sleeping.

"Wei-Gongzi."

A voice came out behind him, and he jerked up slightly. He turned around, only to see Wen Ning with....a different face?

He cupped Wen Ning's face to see if he wasn't hallucinating. "Wen Ning? Why do you look like this? Aren't you supposed to be grey-skin tone with veins around you, hair low and-" he stopped in the middle of his sentence when he realized why.

"Holy- Wen Ning! Don't you look familiar? You- you look like, from, from where I've seen you for the first time!" He happily panicked.

Wen Ning cocked his head to the side, confused and not understanding what his master was trying to say.

Wei WuXian shakes Wen Ning, "Your back to your usual body!" He screamed, creating a commotion.

When Wen Ning heard it, he looked below him and saw that he was wearing his clan robes. "Wei-gongzi, your right! I'm- I'm back with my body!" He shouted happily.

Happy to be a human again. Happy to feel sensations, happy to express emotions. Very happy!

The two cheered but stopped.

Wen Ning looked at him with absolute shock. "Wei-"

Wei WuXian raised an eyebrow as if there was a question mark blooming beside his head.

Wen Ning tried to find words. "Wei- Wei-Gongzi, you..." He stammered. "You're also back in your own body!" He shouted like what Wei WuXian did too.

Wei WuXian looked to see if Wen Ning's words were true. "Holy Shit- What. Oh my God! Oh my God! Finally! I can finally use this body to make out with Lan-"

Unaware at his surroundings, he looked at the flushed Lan WangJi beside him and other people who woke up by their screaming. Jiang Cheng appeared through the crowd with his distinguish scowl. He hugged his brother, unexpectedly.

"Congrats. You finally have your body back." Jiang Cheng said, making Wei WuXian frozen in spot. Recovering from the shock, Wei WuXian smiled cheekily, patting his brother's back tenderly.

Wei WuXian pouted when the hug was parted, "Aren't you a boomer? The hug didn't last long. Why is my shidi so heartless?" He whailed.

Earning a not-so-hard slap on his back, he winced at it. "Idiot. I can hug you until you can't breath, would you like me to try that?"

Wei WuXian shakes his head, scared at the thought of it.

Wei WuXian decided to tease his brother, "By the way, you look cute in your bed hair." He smirked.

Jiang Cheng touched his hair and grew furious. "Wei. Wu. Xian!"

Wei WuXian happily ran while laughing, "Well, that's my cue!" The two chased each other like- toddlers fighting over a toy.

A voice came from afar, it was Su She. "Huh. So the YiLing Patriarch is back with his own body instead of Mo Xuanyu's? Great. So great."

The two stopped, facing Su She with deadeye as if they didn't care about his presence at all.