Chapter 1- School ends. Service begin

It all started on a typical day at school. Then school ends and service begin. They've all graduated college from now on, and find jobs that they want and serve their country.Sounds good right? But we all know that,behind of a good story is nothing but a twist. Behind all the smiles you've seen before is a frown, behind the light is darkness.

It all started to this.

"Good morning class." Said the professor in a cheerful way. "School is ending only one day left, then Booosh! Bye! Now do moe a favor will you? I've been here with you students for quite a long time. So all I want you to do is work hard to have a great job like a doctor! Or a seaferer"
The professor told his students with a teary eye, he just can't do it, all he had to do is to let it go and tell the students on what they'll be.
Quite a mood swing isn't it? He was then cheerful but got a teary eye.

All the students we're looking at him reaching for his handkerchief then the professor pat it on his eye, then bursted into tears, the professor sat down while the students try to comfort him, except for the six people at the back! Namely Dave, John, Mark, Nathalie, Abby, and Brittany.

These six teenagers were all childhood friends, and they're inlove with each other. Also they've gone into the same school together and go out sometimes on saturday nights.

"Woah, did our professor cried?" Said Mark in a suprising way. While the students are comforting the professor, the six teenagers have their own business they were thinking about, if they're going in to comfort the prof. Or naah.
Mark and Brittany, Dave and Nathalie, John and Abby. Childhood friends that are getting along,they now have a realtionship with each other

"Okay, I'm going in. I don't want to be "not in the herd" c'mon guys! Were the only one here at the back!" Says john
As Dave rolled his eyes and stared at John "Seriously bruh? You gotta relax. You gotta embrace summer! HAHA YEA!" Said Dave confidently while holding the hands of nathalie.

"Well, I guess so.." Says john Feeling a little bit worried about the professor
"Babe, it's okay have fun with us here." Said Abby with a playful smile.

"Yea dude!" Says Mark and Dave in chorus. "Stay with us! Have fun!",

"Well, alright.."

*School bell ringing

The professor finally stands up slowly, but he's still patting his handkerchief on his eye, it's still obvious that he's crying. The students backed up and gone right back to their chairs, the professor carefully stands in the platform, his hands were weak also his knees it's like he can't barely stand up.

"Okay class" the professor said this in a low, but in a fine tone voice "Thank you. I'm getting tired of this job, I hope I can resign happily"
The professor took the last glance he could ever make to the class "It's been a pleasure to you all..."

"Damn professor is wasting our damn time.." Dave whispered to John in a very serious manner.
"Shut up dude. We might get caught!" John whispered back in a harsh tone.

"....Thank you" this is the last word the professor could say before they all took off..

"Ya'll professor wasting time on us, damn brother why were you sooo harsh back there?!" Says Dave
John was quite shocked "we might get caught. And I dont want this to be the last day we'll get to detention."
Dave replied with a big laugh. "HAHAHAHA, like we've been through detention? We've never been through detention! Were good guys bruther, good guyss"

All the students were leaving including the six teenagers, the school is quiet. Because its Summer! People directly go to any parties, Boys are drinking, girls are swimming, get drunk...
Some people are happy, some are not. Anything can hapoen in summer

"Hey mom."
"John! Nice to see you my boy. I've missed you" said John's mom who is Alexandra
"Mom! It's been only one day. And you miss me that much?"
"You don't miss me?" Says John's mom with confused face
"Oh, mom I miss you" Says John with a little chuckle

"I hope my friends are ok." Says John
----------------------
Hey author here! This is my first story, so don't judge me too much. If you're already an expert at this please wag nalang yun pansinin yung mga errors na nagawa ko. So just enjoy the story! :D feel free to vote and comment :)