Chapter 34 🎀

.
=============================

================================

.

.
It was finally eight days when Joonki was taken out from the incubation and the doctor said he is as healthy as any other baby.

Jiji and Mimi were really happy and they took turn to embrace their little brother. Jeon Joonki, the name was choosed by the twins so that they can call him Kiki.

My mother and Isla was always there for anything feminine help for the child. When I finally took him in my embrace I could not help but to cry.

My son, my little precious son. A proof of our love. A breathing prove of the fact that I love his mother unconditionally. Like our other two children, he has my doe eyes. Sharp nose, must be her mother's lips. He is so beautiful.

A little piece of me and a little piece of hers. Ours.

I walk toward her and sit in the stool beside her bed. As I kissed on Kiki's head, I kissed on his mother's too.

"Can I take my nephew in my arms?" Taehyung asked. I nodded and he took Kiki to the other side of the room where all the others were waiting.

I took her hands. Creased her face. "You need to wake up baby, we have so many things to do." I say holding her hands.

"So many places to visit, our children needs you, especially Kiki, you need to hold him." I sigh. I wasn't an emotional man but love makes you ho through this kinda shits.

"Our company needs their legal CEO, me and Jimin has so much blunder to solve everyday." I chuckled imagining how she gets angry after having each legal suit on her office.

"Most importantly, we need to get married. The first thing I am doing is getting married to you." I say pointing my priority.

"Please wake up princess." I beg her again.

.

.

.
Your point of view 🎀

.
I wake up with a bright light in my eyes. I blink few times to adjust with the light. I was dying to know what's happening with me.

As I put my hand on my baby bump, wait... Where's my baby bump?? Fuck! It's gone.

Did I lose my baby. God Ronda! You piece of shit! I look at my surroundings, it's a woden room. Um... Yeah!