Chapter 12 🔞

.
=================================

==================================

.

Jungkook's point of view

.
"Why am I sitting here again?" I asked to little miss moody who is sitting on her couch browsing through Netflix home screen.

"Because you are protecting me" she said "and giving me company since I am bored." She said to me and I sigh. I sit by the couch and wait for her to choose from the list.

Once she played a sci-fi movie I watch it with her.

"Wanna have ice cream. Bring the box for me?" She said and I sighed. I walk to the fridge and grabbed a box of ice cream. I serve myself in a little bowl and put the spoon for her in the box. As I hand her over the box I enjoy my ice cream too.

Suddenly my eyes got stuck in her direction. She took the spoon in her mouth and start to lick it from up to down.

While doing it some of the ice cream reached on the sides of her lips. Vanilla ice cream to be specific. Is now melting from there.

She let go of that spoon and with her finger tips she help the ice cream to be licked by her tongue. It was slow. I suddenly feel the urge to hover over her tiny body and fuck her untill her brain stops working.

She is such a teaser. She looked at me with innocent eyes and blink few times while her fingers is still in her mouth and she is sucking them clean.

A soft groan volunteers itself from my mouth. I am a man and I can not help it. If only the situation was different, she won't be able to work for days.

"Anything wrong?" She asked innocently.

"What are you doing?" I asked taking the cution over my now hard bulge.

"Eating ice cream?" She said matter of factly. This girl is so interesting. I have found woman but not anyone like her.

I roll my eyes and glued it to the TV. Doesn't matter what she does I should be staying in my limit that I promised.

.

.

.

.

You and Jungkook both lock your apartment and hop into the lift.