桃花(𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚜)│𝙺𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚕

Warnings: attempt of sexual harassment, guns and knives.
ship idea from chogiwanese

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

A ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғғ sᴏᴜɴᴅs ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Hansol couldn't remember when the last time was he had a peaceful afternoon, just sitting in a café with his laptop in front of him, watching the latest episode of Penthouse with a cup of coffee in his hands.

This was close enough.

He was sitting on a bench, watching the kids play in the playground. Sighing happily, he tried his best to soak in the goodness, there was a high chance he wouldn't be able to do this again. Feeling a bit hungry, Hansol decided to get something to eat, his mind set on a food truck nearby.

Before he could start moving, however, something else caught his eyes. Or maybe it was just how parents carried their kids nowadays. Hansol decided against that though, he didn't think any parent would carry their passed out kid like a rice sack over their shoulder.

So, instead of getting his well-deserved hot dog, Hansol started to follow the man. "I'm probably overthinking it." Hansol had mumbled to himself when he rounded a corner, keeping a safe distance from the two people in front of him.

The man had turned another corner, into a very secluded space. There was a loud thud which indicated to Hansol that the man had stopped walking. Peering at the small lane, his eyes quickly widen when he saw the man pulling the little boy's clothes off.

"Hey, stop that!" Hansol quickly shouted, hurriedly walking forward. The man looked up, his gaze menacing and dangerous. Pulling out a short knife, he smirked, kicking the child aside. "Did anyone teach you not to be a busy body?" the man asked.

Hansol felt like vomiting, finding the man disgusting. Pulling out a gun, he cocked it and aimed at the man. The man didn't really expect Hansol to be armed, so imagine his surprise when Hansol pulled out a pistol from his back pocket. "Have the kid." The man quickly said, not wanting to die today, He shoved the little boy into Hansol's arm. Hansol stared at him, one eyebrow raised.

"And the knife," Hansol stated, almost immediately, the knife was in his hands. "And your pants." Then man stared at Hansol like he was crazy. Hansol's gaze didn't waver. Grumbling loudly, the man pulled off his pants. Now only in boxers, he scurried off, giving Hansol a rude gesture as he passed.

Diverting his attention to the little boy, Hansol smiled, letting go of the knife in his hand so he could hug the boy. He was visibly shivering, tears running down his face, "Are you okay?"