Chapter 13: Tension Rises

Lacing their fingers together, Sasuke looked out the driver side window of their Tahoe at the passing planes and wondering who all else would be joining them in Narutos private jet. The night before after Kushina had taken Menma, Sasuke took three hours to pack her suitcase while Naruto threw jeans and black shirts into his own with a toothbrush and deodorant before saying he was done. She wondered if he had someone pack for him before going on tour or if he did it himself.

"Who all is supposed to be joining us for this plane ride?" Sasuke asked as the Tahoe pulled up to the side of the G5. "You own this?"

"Yes I own this." He chuckled and slid over to her side, "I had it painted black because it was originally white."

"What is wrong with white?" She looked at him.

"Nothing is wrong with white." He gave her a kiss, "I just think white is an ugly color for a private plane. I want to look like a crow when I land on the runway."

"You are so weird." She gave him a few more kissed and opened the door. "So who all is supposed to be joining us for this plane ride?"

"The entire band." He answered her and opened the back to retrieve their bags. "I think Shika is bringing his wife so please be nice." He handed their luggage to one of the flight attendants as Sasuke glared at him, her mouth open a little in shock, "What?"

"I am always nice Naruto—how dare you think otherwise." She stated while flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Uh huh, im sure you are." He rolled his eyes and faced her, his back to the plane and not noticing the others when they stepped off, "What did you tell me this morning when I wouldn't get out of bed?"

"I kindly asked you to get out of bed." She glanced over his shoulder at his band members trying not to laugh.

"No—no princess. You told me to get the fuck up or I wouldn't be getting any pussy this trip." He did a double take over his shoulder to see what she was chuckling about, "Oh hey guys."

"Maybe I should start using that line for Shika when he doesn't want to get out of bed." A blonde woman Sasuke didn't know said from behind them all.

"Sasuke this is Shikamaru's wife Temari. She is Gaara's older sister." He introduced them, praying that they would get along.

"It's nice to meet you." Sasuke smiled.

"Like wise." Temari returned the smile.

Showing the flight attendant their ID's once more, the seven of them piled onto the plane and into seats before the pilot came over the intercom welcoming them. Ten minutes after they received clearance, they were heading towards the runway and then took off. The slight jolt of the plane had Sasuke gripping Narutos hand while she tried not to think about throwing up. Once in the air, her nausea subsided and she felt fine.

To Naruto and Shika surprised, Sasuke and Temari got along pretty well. Through the first half of their plane ride they chatted about their kids then it switched to other things until Temari made Shika switch seats with Sasuke so they could hear each other instead of trying talk over the hum of the plane.

"Where is Tay and Ino?" Naruto took a seat on the bench next to Gaara and kicked his feet up. "I thought they were joining us?"

"Nah Ino convinced Tay to fly down on Monday so they have been in LA for almost a week now." Kiba answered, his eyes glancing at Sasuke and Temari chuckling. "I didn't think they would get along so well seeing as they both dated the same man and Shika cheated on her with Temari."

"I don't think Temari knows that." Naruto said but Shika nodded his head.

"Yeah she does."

"Oh she does." Naruto arched his brow.