Weekly Energy for Week Ending October 9, 2021

Weekly Love Energy Forecast for Week Ending October 9, 2021

This week you will feel more inclined to nurture togetherness with your partner. It's time to carve out time to spend focused on one another without distractions from social media. If you're not currently in a relationship, spend this week nurturing yourself. Do the things that bring you joy and nurture your love for yourself.
The death of love isn't hate, it's apathy. The failure to engage with our partner (or ourselves outside of a relationship) can convey a deep sense of not caring to those we love. Use the time this week to make sure you are fully engaged with and connected to your partner (or yourself) to avoid allowing apathy to overtake the joy you find in your relationship.
As the energy of the new moon approaches, you'll feel the need to slow down and reflect on the state of your relationships. If you've spent the time and energy to nurture togetherness this week, you'll have plenty to reflect on. Examine what words and actions brought you closer to your partner and which pulled you apart. The same holds true if you're not in a relationship. Reflect on what words and actions made you feel love for yourself and which did. It. Remember that loving yourself in ways that bring you joy energetically aligns you with those who will love you in those same ways.

If you'd like personalized insight from me on how to use this energy to your best benefit, please call me directly at (801) 515-3209 or arrange a chat here: https://www.everclear.com/sharim