tommy gets sick(angst and fluff)

Tommy's pov
So I woke up in tubbo's and Ranboo's room. It was an understatement to say we looked a mess, we all had dried tears in our eyes, all of our hair was messy, and so on so forth. I felt horrible (he means like he felt sick). All of a sudden I feel like I'ma bout to throw up, I run to the bathroom (btw the bathroom is down the hall to tubbo's and Ranboo's room)
Techno blade's pov
I woke up to someone running in the house. 'i woke up and choose violence so I'ma yell at them' I think to myself while getting up. I walk out and down the hall to hear, crying? I walk to the bathroom and see tommy crying while throwing up. "You ok bubs?" I ask him when he clearly isn't.(about the bubs thang in my au Wilbur and techno call tommy bubs when he is distressed also in this tommy has shoulder length hair so yeah) tommy shakes his head no and continues throwing up. "I'll be right back ok bubs?" "Mhmm" he manages to get out. I go to the kitchen and ask Phil I he has a hair tie. "Do you have a hair tie or something?" "Hm why?" He asks me. "Tommy is sick and is throwing up so I was gonna tie his hair back" I say in a slightly worried tone. "Oh yeah I do" he says handing me a hair tie. I walk back up to tommy. "I'm back bubs" I say kneeling next to him and puting his hair in a ponytail. He threw up one last time and then leaned against the wall. "Im tired." He says calmly like nothing happened. "C'mere" I say pointing on the floor next to me. He sits down. "You can cuddle up to me if you want." I say and with that he cuddles up to me. I pick him up and take him to the couch setting him down next to me.
Wilbur's pov
Once techno came out with tommy and put him on the couch I walked over and sat next to tommy and the three of us cuddled (LIKE SIBLINGS NOT SHIPPING)and we all fall asleep.
Tommy's pov
I woke up cuddling with techno and Wilbur. I try to get up but wilbur pulled me back down. 'Wil?' I think tiredly 'eh I'm to tired to care' I think then slowly go back to sleep

I'm so sorry it took so long for me to do this chapter I've been busy with school and stuff I will working on the next chapter very soon hope you have a great day😁