Special #1 ( Dreams,otters, and a dream)

_____________________________________

Waking up was more relaxing then it had ever been.

His body felt like it was floating in the sea.

He felt warm and fuzzy as he gentle swam in the river.

'Wait,

swam, river?'

Error opened his eyes to be met with surrounding water gentle swaying him as he flouted about.

Rocky terrain could be seen in the distance. There appeared to be snow on them, but patches of green could be seen.

Something fuzzy on his chest moved, startiling Error but he did not move.

Peering down at his chest his eyes widened.

A fuzzy otter pup sleeping away nuzzling up to his chest snoozing there.

His heart skipped a beat as the pup nuzzle into his fur.

'How cute! This has yet to be the best dream I've had yet!' Error exclaimed to himself. ' Oh right. This is a dream.'

It really was a surprise to Error seeing himself with fur. He looked like Fluffytale ( No, not the Ccino one ) but the fluff was less hyper and colorful. Either way he liked his new fluffier and enjoyed floating with his child.

His now presumed pup started trilling awake . Their black beady eyes squinted open. Error instantly was at their side, grooming them and fluffing them up a bit. The pup crooned a bit but dident fight back. In the end they looked like very fluffy balls floating in the water.

Waking up was degrading.

Error was thankful to sleep with a good dream. But he seemed to have forgotten how short dream were.

He Hope's Dream and Nightmare dident see anything.

Dream opened his eyes and let out a sigh.

Looking out the window as morning light shined through.

He smiles a bit he wonders who was that new person with that extremely adorable dream. He had practically melted with how cute they acted throuout the whole dream. He is sure would like to met this very person and give them many positive feelings for years.

After all he doesent want to have to take them away from someone again.

_____________________________________

Ehehehheehhehehehrhd

Yeah I made a special because....

My birthday is coming up,

but knowing my family we won't celebrate it.

So I will have a fun mental celebration.

:D

( PS this chapter was inspired by one of my dreams lol )