3. Boat

It was the middle of the night, and here I am. Sitting in the interrogation room, alone.

Everyone else is busy taking care of the power outage in the building. All I can think about is 'is leviathan coming for me?' I know they are coming, but I doubt right now.

Someone bust open the door, I flinched at the sound. Looking over to see Peggy standing there.

"Hurry up and be quiet." She told me.

Rushing me past everyone, and out of the building. Putting me in the back of a familiar car, the only difference is I don't have any cuffs on.

"Do you really think this is a good idea ms.carter?" Jarvis asked from the front seat.

"Yes, now hurry." She ushered.

After a few minutes of silence I cut in.

"Im confused." I stated.

"We are headed to the cargo ship with all of starks stolen tech, I need you to help take care of any people." Carter explained.

"And why ask me?" I questioned.

"I have a hunch you'll help." She isn't wrong, I would love to take down leviathan and red room.

"That's awful risky, I did just try to kill you 24 hours ago." I stated.

"That's why I have this!" She exclaimed, flipping around in her seat and clamping a bracelet around my wrist.

"It can track you, and if you step out of line we can inject you with Maitotoxin. One of the deadliest toxins." She explained the functions.

"Comforting." I mumbled.

Stepping out of the car with Peggy and Jarvis, facing a boat pulled up to a concrete doc. The boat was named 'the heartbreak' sounds familiar.

We went all the way down the halls of the swaying boat, and into the lower cargo. With a room filled with red lighting, taking out most visible color.

We finally found the crates full of starks inventions, and may I say this place is extremely suspicious. I haven't seen a soul protecting these billion dollar prototypes.

"Be carful some can be skittish." Jarvis warned.

"Very well aware of that." She confidently said.

Cracking open one of the crates, green light splashing over her features. I quickly realized I was staring and looked away, checking the room.

Jarvis explained how the prototype is a muscle contractor, causing bones to break.

"Alright let's call it in." She started to leave.

"Ms.carter I'm not sure you though, you can't reveal you found these items." Jarvis said.

"Well I can't bloody well leave them here for someone else to find." She stated.

"I'm not suggesting that." He mumbled.

"I'm not going to let them get stolen again next time you feel sleepy." She scoffed.

"Ms.carter! How did you come to find the stolen items?" He argued.

"Lea-" she started.

"Hello children!" I caught there attention. "Jarvis there is a phone box across the street, why don't you go call it in?" I made up a plan.

They both glanced at each other, Peggy nodding to him. Letting him go call it in.

"That didn't take long." Peggy said, spinning around.

We both came eye to eye with a big guy, probably about 5'10 super jacked too. This will be fun.

"Oh, thought you were someone else." Carter stated.

He started charging at her, so I pushed her out of the way. The man slamming me over the crates, walking around.

"A friend told me she would be coming, didn't know you switched sides." He told me as I stood up.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I joked.

He threw a punch, hitting the wall instead, I hit him twice in the stomach. Before he hit me back in the stomach, making me slam into the ship wall.

Carter then took over, attacking the man continuously. Until he caught her arm punching her side, and throwing her onto the ground.

He grabbed a pipe going to hit her when I slid in, kicking his feet out from under him he slammed into the ground.

"Don't fall for me to hard." I smirked.

He got up, slamming me down on the crates. Trying to crush my throat with a Pipe.

Peggy quickly grabbed the constrictor, powering the device on.

The man crumbled down to the ground in pain, carter sent the last hit knocking him out with the pipe.

"I could have handled that." She said.

"Maybe." I joked.

She sent me a glare, leading me out to the car.

"Um... so where are you planning on taking me?" I questioned.

"Umm..." carter said thinking, while Jarvis nervously looked at her.

"Starks." Carter stated.