Intro

Hi, my names Ella Johansson. I live in New York with my mom, dad and my younger sister, her name is Madison but everyone calls her Maddy. You'll learn more about them later. I'm 14 years old right now and to be honest life kinda sucks. School is stressing me out, I go to a private school here in New York. I bet you already know my mom, Scarlett Johansson. Yup you heard right my mom is THE Scarlett Johansson. I love her so much and I really want to be just like her when I grow up. I have been doing some smaller acting jobs but I really want to do more. My sister and I are very different. She's living her best life and I feel like I'm living in hell right now. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to be Scarlett Johanssons daughter and all but it sets a lot of pressure. Ands it's not my family that is making my life hell, it's school. It's so much stress right now and I'm having a hard time with my friends. Mt anxiety is really bad, I've started self harming and eating less. I have obviously not told anyone though. Anyhow enough about me.

Hi, I'm Madison but you can call me Maddy. I love with my mom, dad, and my sister Ella, but you will learn about them later. Im 13 years old and go to a private school. We live in New York City. You will probably know my mom, Scarlett Johansson aka Natasha Romanoff. I want to be exactly like her when I grow up. Sometimes she gets me small acting jobs such as commercials, extras on tv shoes etc, but this time she got me a part in the newest marvel movie Avengers Endgame. I'm so so so overcome with emotions and just so grateful I get to work with my mom and sister. Being Scarlett Johanssons daughter does put a lot of pressure on me but I think my sister gets the most of it. I wish I could help her. She thinks I don't notice but she's been eating a lot less and I think I saw a scar on her wrist. I just don't know what to do.

Maddys pov:
It was just a normal Sunday night do us, we ate dinner, watched a movie with our mom and dad, and went to bed. The next morning I didn't wake up to the sound of my alarm clock-
"SH!T IM LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

Ella's pov:
I woke up this morning and noticed that Maddy was still sleeping. I went downstairs and saw my mom at the kitchen table. I told her that Maddy was still asleep but she didn't seem to care so neither did I. Then I did my normal morning routine, brushed my hair  and my teeth, then chose and outfit for the day. I haven't seen Maddy since this morning and it's always last period.

   I really hope you like this story! The next part will be out as soon as possible!