awkward

y/n's pov

I've been waiting for Tom for 20 minutes now. I can't believe those photos of us got sent out, I don't even know what we are right now and I have a really bad feeling that's what he wants to discuss.

My phone buzzes in my pocket.

married hoe❤: phone me right now.

Great.

I phoned Lizzie and she instantly picked up.

"Okay 1, why the fuck did I know nothing about hiddlesman? 2, are you guys together?  And 3, is the sex good?"

"Lizzie!"

"What? A girl gotta know."

I sigh. "I didn't tell you because I'm not sure myself about anything. He's the first guy I've really gone out with since my marriage and he's nice and all but..."

"There's someone else?"

"What? No. I just don't know if he's the right one. Don't get me wrong he's amazing but I don't know if I see it getting further than this."

"Then don't let it. Just have casual sex with the guy. Be friends with benefits. A woman has needs."

I swear this woman.

"I'd feel I don't know...dirty. like a whore."

"His whore..."

"Lizzie you're not helping."

"Okay, okay. Well who else knows?"

"Uhm just Seb I think."

"Sebastian knows and I don't?!"

Fuck me. "Liz, I got to go Tom's here. I'll let you know later."

"I swear to god-" i hung up on her as Tom walked in his trailer where I was waiting.

"Hi darling." He kisses me briefly.

"Sorry I took so long, Chris needed to show me all the tricks he could do with his new hammer." I laugh.

"That's alright, I know what he's like."

He sits beside me and holds my hand. "So uhm, those pictures." I look at my feet.

"I know we haven't really but a label on this but at the same time I don't think we have to just because of some pictures."

I look up at his eyes again. "Really?"

"I mean yeah, if that's all right with you of course. It's just i-"

I kiss him to shut him up. "I understand Tom. You don't need to explain." He smiles at me.

"Since you are in my bed..." I smirk at him.

"Put it to use then." It didn't take him long to start kissing me again, moving on top of me and laying me down on the bed.

Within seconds all our clothes are on the floor. He starts kissing down my neck, to my chest, to my stomach. He looks up at me.

"You want me here darling..." I moan as his breath hits my heat.

"Y-yes..." He presses a soft kiss to my clit. I let out an unholy moan. He moves lower dipping his tongue between my folds.