Hogwarts Express 2/2 (GC/irl)

~~~~~3rd person POV ~~~~~

"No actually," Draco replied, " I wanted to sit next to you."

Cassie frozen from his response still managed to speak, "oh," Cassie replied confused, "be my guest then." She motioned for him the sit in front of her.
Cassie was sure he was just going to bully her or something worse. Though he didn't speak for the first couple minutes.

~~~Draco's POV~~~

It was obvious she was confused with my actions. I would tell her but I can't muster up the courage to do so. It's obvious we didn't belong together anyways.

Ok Draco don't lose confidence! I was thinking of good ways to confess but I was quickly kicked out of thought when the train stopped. I crashed onto Cassie's chest quickly realizing what I had done and jolting up feeling my face heat up. "Sorry, I didn't mean to-" she cut me off. "I know," she blurted, "I wonder why the train stopped."
She looked around. Merlin she was so cute when she was confused or is that fear? Probably both.

I fixed my eyes on hers looking out the window which was oddly freezing up. She was so beautiful. Everything about her was perfect. Her eyes, hair, and bo-

AHGGGGGGGGGGG DRACO STOP!!! She would probably appreciate it if you helped her look for what's going on.

I started to help her but it was still useless. She was obviously better at this .

We kinda glanced around the compartment a little when Cassie decided to look outside the compartment to see if anyone else knew what's going on.

She opened the door and looked outside for a couple seconds then flew back just in time for me to catch her. We both blushed and stood back up.

"Did you find anything?" I ask. "There's something out there," she looked terrified as she spoke. "What is it?" I got closer to her ready to comfort her. "ugh I forgot the name, Dementor I think," my stomach sank. Father told me there would be dementors at Hogwarts this year but I didn't know they could get onto the train.

Cassie was definitely the sensitive type so she did cry a little into my shoulder out or fear. I couldn't blame her though. She just saw something people would probably kill themselves than encounter. Her hair was really soft though when I ran my fingers through it I had this feeling that I was going to be doing that for the rest of my life. And I loved it.

A bit after that we both sat down but this time she sat next to me and lay her head on my shoulder while playing with one of my rings she also talked my ear off about her summer. I didn't mind though, It was rather interesting.

"How was your summer Draco?" She asked focused on my ring. "Better than yours," I stated smirking at how she would twist my ring from side to side then move a strand of hair that would causally fall in her gaze. "You spent two weeks at Tayler's house right?" She asked me. "Yeah, our mums are best friends," I replied, "Father hates it when she insists on going every summer." She laughed at this. "What's so funny?" I smirked her laugh. If I'm beings honest it could probably save lives. "Nothing just thinking about an inside joke similar to what your saying," she giggled between words, "Ethan told me he could, and I quote, 'see his sourpuss face every time he sees him out the window when you arrive at her house." We laughed when she looked out the window and saw that we arrived at Hogwarts.

I sighed in sorrow that we had to part ways. I knew I had to ask her now but she quickly got up and proceeded to leave. I was almost about to dread her exit but as soon as she left she popped right back to our compartment.

"Sorry, I was in a hurry, and forgot to say goodbye," she said embarrassed. "Oh, goodbye then," I hugged her and she cupped one of my cheeks and kissed the other one. I felt my cheeks heat up in the process. "Bye Draco!" She said as she hurried off to her friends.

Private chat with Ethan and Draco

Gay child 🏳️‍🌈- soooo did you do it???

Ferret boy🍏- nope but she kissed me and I flew into her chest

Gay child🏳️‍🌈- well at least your talking

Ferret boy🍏- and it's at a point where if Weasley or POTTAH actually confess before me she would probably reject them since we're at a point where she's just waiting for me to confess or something

Gay child🏳️‍🌈-YEA!

Ferret boy🍏- the one problem is that they could be doing the same as me and she'd end being wowed more by one of them and end up with them

Gay child🏳️‍🌈-True 😔

Ferret boy🍏-I guess we'll talk about it later...

*time skip to after dinner*
(Cassie's POV)

I'm walking with chandler back to the common room still blinded by what I had done. He probably hates me now. Great job Cassie! Kissing him without warning, you barely know him!

I was getting a headache from my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I flinched and turned around to see the one and only...

George Weasley.