𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝟚𝟜 - 𝔾𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕥

Day 24 - Ghost: "You know how sad and lonely it makes me when you ignore me, please stop doing that."

Your boyfriend laughed in your face "You can see ghost, yeah, and pigs can fly. Stop pulling my leg babe." 

♡♡♡

You were sitting on the couch cuddling up to your boyfriend, Mic standing my the tv with his arms crossed "Its been months!" You wanted to watch the movie your boyfriends been gloating about all day but your eyes kept being drawn to Mic's sad expression "You know how sad and lonely it makes me when you ignore me, please...stop doing it." He started crying "Your the only one who can see and hear me, you dont understand how it feels to be this alone!" 

You shot up off the couch causing your boyfriend to jump "Whats wrong-?" "Gotta pee!" You ran off to the bathroom shutting and locking the door behind you. After a few seconds Mic appeared on side you and you turned to him "Im sorry Mic. Im really sorry. Your right Ill never understand how it feels to be here and not at the same time. I promise I wont ignore you anymore." 

He smiled wiping his almost transparent face "Really!? No matter what he thinks?" "Yeah, no matter what."

♡♡♡

You started laughing "Thats crazy." Your boyfriend turned to you "Who are you talking to?" You turned to him with a smile "Oh Mic was just telling me a story from his life." He frowned "Not this again. Babe we've been over this already, theres no one here but us." You rolled your eyes "Just because you cant see or here him doesn't mean he isn't here-" "Im worried about you, and I cant ignore it any more. If you keep this up im sending you to the hospital for an evaluation." You gasped "You cant be serious! Mic is real!"

♡♡♡

You sat in your patted room leaning against the wall when you heard a voice in your ear "Its gonna be just us, now and forever! Isn't that great!" 

♡♡♡

(363 Words)