The Start of it All

Y/N's POV:

"Y/N WE'RE GONNA BE LATE NOW GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!" Mom said as I ran down the stairs to grab my hat and put my boots on. "Mom I'm almost ready. Plus all my stuff is already packed in the car or is on it's already on its way to Great Britain." you said as you walked out the door.

"Get in the car already. We have about an hour before we get to the Airport." s/n said. "Oh shit dad unlock the car I left the animals inside" I said. Luckily we only had just left the driveway seconds ago. I ran to the house and unlocked the door and grabbed the cat and dog then headed outside locking the door one last.

TIME SKIP

At the airport I watched some YouTube then our flight got called. When I boarded the plane I kinda got a little nervous and ended up sitting with some random stranger. The kid behind me kept closing the damn window.

TIME SKIP

When we got there I completely stopped in my tracks. It was so beautiful in Great Britain. On our way to the new house I started doing my last homework assignment because I forgot about it.

When we got there I ran upstairs and found the second biggest bedroom and put my stuff on the bed. "Come on dude this was gonna be my room!" s/n said. "Too bad so sad it's my room now Bitch!" I  said as I  got up to start unpacking.

I looked out my window and I saw a blonde boy with a red and white shirt that had started to raging. I grabbed a price of paper and wrote 'HI!' on it then taped it to your window. He noticed it and wrote 'Hello.'

I learned this boy's name was Tommy and he had a YouTube channel. Tommy gave me his number and we started texting back and forth.

I told him I had to go unpack stuff and that we could talk later but he refused so I just stopped texting him for like and hour. After I put my bed spread on and got half my clothes put away I texted him and said 'Hi srry I stopped texting you. I was being serious when I said I had to unpack my shit y'know. '. He didn't respond so I just guessed he went to bed. I got up to grab some food then I went to bed.

—————————————
451 words
—————————————

Tell me if I made any grammar mistakes or just if I could improve on a few things.

————————————

Make sure to eat, sleep, and drink water plz!

————————————