13 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡, 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠.

❝ sex is like money; only too much is enough❞                           

.☘︎︎*✵~"❀🍒༄

꧁sᴍᴜᴛ sᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ꧂

  ~꧁᪥꧂———⍟::: ❀❀☼❀❀::: ⍟———꧁᪥꧂~

"i'm going to have to ask you two men to leave this restaurant. we do not tolerate violence". a man in a dark blue suit said as he pointed between jungkook and giovanni. a grim look being on the man's lips as he stared at the two large men. "we're not fighting- we were just coming to an agreement". jungkook smirked as he spun the gold ring on his finger nonchalantly. a mischievous glint being in his gaze as he stared at mr.wentworth.

"well, i felt threatened by this man. actually- he wasn't even supposed to be here, this is a company dinner. it's not for the lower class", mr.wentworth rolled his eyes as he adjusted his watch.

"the lower class?", you repeated surprised. your eyes widened at giovanni for even saying it. but he wasn't phased at all as a small smirk reached his pink lips. "truthfully, mr. jeon shouldn't even be here y/n and you know it". he added as he pointed at you. the rest of the investors at the table stood up and backed away from the table. the people at the restaurant watching the drama unfold as the security guard stood nearby. jungkook was biting his lower lip as he hung onto his last bit of patience.

"you're husband just died y/n, shouldn't you be mourning? instead of being around...... those types of people", giovanni said judgmentally as he stared at jungkook.

the most sickening part was: yes, mr.wentworth was much richer then jungkook. but funnily, no one would be able to tell since jungkook looked so well dressed and handsome tonight. he had put mr. wentworth to shame. "you don't know anything about her and her husbands relationship. so mind your own business". jungkook defended you, his voice getting deeper as he leaned over the table alittle, trying to reach giovanni. he was slowly moving towards him, inch by inch. you weren't sure if anyone else noticed that though.

"well- what i do know is that her husband was a good man. and any good wife, wouldn't be moving on so quickly", he replied with a smug look on his face.

the small smile on his face didn't last long though when jungkook rushed around the table. the sound of a bone being cracked filled the room when jungkooks fist collided with mr.wentworths cheek. the rings on his fingers doing extra damage when he punched him again, causing giovanni to fall on the floor. "don't disrespect her". jungkook kicked giovanni as women screaming filled the restaurant. the security rushing to grab jungkook and escort him out.