☾ 12 ☽

"Hopefully our collaboration project this time will be successful" Minho said to Changbin who was sitting in front of him. They were in the meeting room at Changbin's office including Seungmin and Changbin's assistant.

Changbin muttered "I'm really looking forward to this"

Minho nodded at Changbin's words then he said goodbye to go back to his office because their meeting was over. Changbin became a good co-worker, offering Minho to take him downstairs while talking about other things.

"By the way, come to my club tonight, remember the new DJ I worked on? he will play again tonight and I'll make sure my club will be full of visitors" Changbin paused because he saw Minho's expression who was not interested in going to this night club. He likes to have fun spending his time drinking at Changbin's club but he doesn't like crowded places.

"Oh come on, you might be able to find someone you can take home with you and you know what I mean right?" Changbin tried to instigate Minho while joking. Seungmin who was behind the two of them just rolled his eyes, fully understanding Minho who would never bring someone back to their house just for fun.

Minho digested Changbin's words "find someone". It's true what Changbin said, maybe he can find someone he's looking for, maybe he can meet him again and get acquainted with him. It's enough just to get acquainted, he don't need to take him home, it's too soon if he do it. He wanted to get to know him slowly.

Minho felt bad if he had to refuse and especially he also had to maintain a good relationship between them and Changbin especially the reason that he could meet a guy who had stolen his attention so he accepted the offer "Sure, I will go there tonight" he smiled at Changbin.

Changbin also looked at Seungmin "Hey, you can also come if you want" but Seungmin politely refused "Nah, I don't like crowds"

"Oh okay" Changbin's response.

⋆••••••••••⋆

Music that blasting loudly greeted Minho who had just stepped foot through the entrance of the Changbin Club. He arrived quite early but the club was already packed with people. Maybe the DJ is indeed Changbin's hidden treasure.

He dived into the sea of ​​people heading to the bar to order a drink. Just a drink was enough to accompany him this time, he didn't want to get drunk and miss the chance to see or find the person he was looking for.

"Hey" he called a bartender, the bartender approached him with a smile on his face then he asked what kind of drink Minho wanted to order.

"Just one glass of beer" Minho muttered to the bartender.

While waiting for his drink he allowed his eyes to look around him maybe tonight he would be lucky to find the beautiful guy he was looking for. He also wondered where the owner of this club was aka Changbin.

A glass of drink was placed in front of him and Minho was grateful, he did have a cold heart but he didn't forget manners like saying thank you.

"Hey kid! What's your name?" Minho asked the bartender who served him.

"Jeongin. Yang Jeongin," the man with a face like a fox answered, not forgetting to also give Minho a sweet smile.

"So Jeongin, do you know where your boss is?" Minho asked as he took a sip of his beer, leaving half the contents of the glass.

Jeongin looked at his watch "About thirty minutes he usually arrives, he never comes too early sir"

Minho mumbled while nodding. He also looked at the dance floor where people were enjoying the music the DJ was playing. They dance like there's no tomorrow. And don't forget some people eating each other's faces. Oh what a view. But that's normal at the changbin club so Minho not surprised at all.

Jeongin busied himself by wiping the glasses he would use to make drinks. "How long have you been working here?" Minho suddenly asked surprising the younger after a long silence without a word between them. Minho just wanted to kill his boredom waiting for Changbin by talking to Jeongin. And he thinks the younger is also nice to talk to, so there's nothing wrong with having a conversation with him.

"Hmm I think almost a year" he responded simply.

"Tell me is Changbin a good boss?" Minho asked again, out of nowhere the question came from. It just came out of his mouth and he felt his question made Jeongin surprised and confused at the same time.

Seeing him frown made Minho open his mouth again "Hey I just want to know"

Jeongin nodded slowly understanding what Minho meant "He's a good boss, treats us all fairly and I think I like working with him" he smiled at Minho.

Jeongin tried to answer it carefully, he had a feeling that the man he was talking to was a friend of his boss so he had to be careful when he spoke. Anyone who comes to this club and asks where the boss is must be an important person, that's the belief that he held while working at Changbin's club.

After that they stopped talking because Jeongin said goodbye to serve other visitors and Minho could only sit and enjoy loud music while drinking his beer. He accidentally looked at one of the couch in the club and he immediately felt an electric shock. There, the person he was looking for was sitting with his legs crossed. The shorts pants he was wearing really exposed his very slender little legs. The make-up he wore shimmered under the light. Beautiful, very beautiful.

Minho got up from the bar stool he had been sitting on all this time to approach the beautiful guy but someone suddenly wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"Yo, minho where are you going?"

"Fuck! Why did you startle me!?" Minho held his chest dramatically.

Changbin raised his hands in surrender "Sorry sorry I didn't mean it, did you wait for me too long?"

"It took so long that I had to talk to that Jeongin guy" Minho pointed at Jeongin who smile at him, Minho smiled awkwardly at the younger too.

Changbin nodded "Come on follow me, I want to introduce you to the DJ"

"Wait a minute, do you know him?" Minho showed his hand towards this beautiful guy who was sitting casually without knowing that two people were talking about him.

"Who?" Changbin asked not understanding.

"The one with blonde hair sitting on the couch" Minho explained, his eyes saw between Changbin and Jisung or what Minho called a beautiful guy.

Changbin smirked "Why? Are you interested in him? I'll introduce him to you someday, now I'll introduce you to Chan"

"Chan? Who's Chan" Minho was confused when he saw Changbin dragging him towards the stage.

"Chan is the DJ duh" Changbin replied as he continued to drag Minho while saying excuse and sorry every time he bumped into someone.

Minho could only follow him with resignation even though he wanted to approach the beautiful guy.