Info

Name: Mila

Looks like:

Outfit^

Outfit^

Likes:Gon, making new friends

Dislikes: Being used as a tool

Hobbies: Training

More info:Mila is a Ninja which she was also tested on. She is able to make any part of her body stetch. She is also able to bite people and leave a curse mark until they die she got that from her father. One day her father sent her to go to Whale Island and live there find someone to take care of her and make sure to protect them at all cost. One day in Whale Island Gon was walking around and saw Mila sitting by a tree covered in dirt and water and he decided to take her to his home. And once he got home Ant Mito immediately took her to the shower and took care of her. She's able to go into sage mode whenever she get's mad. She also has a pet snake she keeps in her kimono as she travels with Gon.

Personality: Mitsuki has a very calm and matter-of-fact demeanor. He is generally seen very cheerful, if not indifferent, the situation at hand. While not confrontational, he freely speaks his mind in any situation and does things at his own pace. He is also shown to have a sharp wit, being well-read and observant, showing advanced knowledge in mathematics. He's quite close with Boruto, caring about his opinion above that of most others. Seemingly stemming from his harsh upbringing with Orochimaru, Mitsuki is very vicious in battle, showing no restraint and willing to kill his foes without hesitation. He is also very driven and committed when given a task, as when he was ordered to kill someone, he would not waiver regardless of who it is. During his time at the Academy, it doesn't seem as though he had much of a friendship with Sarada Uchiha until they were assigned to Team Konohamaru.

Despite not revealing much about his origins or parents to them, Mitsuki cares about his teammates, Boruto and Sarada, to the point where he never hesitates to rush to their side when they are in danger or in need of assistance. Mitsuki has a high opinion of Boruto as the son of the Seventh Hokage and the grandson of the Fourth Hokage, and Mitsuki believes Boruto is destined to become Hokage himself one day, despite hearing Sarada's repeated declarations that she will be Hokage.

Mitsuki seems to admire Naruto and Sasuke Uchiha due to them both being high-ranked shinobi and tells Boruto and Sarada how his parent told him their fathers are rivals who can fight equally. Mitsuki also holds a great deal of admiration for his father as well as confidence in his abilities, to the point of being naive, as shown when he boasted to Boruto and Sarada that Orochimaru was even more powerful than both of their fathers.

Abilities: Mitsuki is an exceptionally talented shinobi for his age, noted by Orochimaru to be genetically perfect and potentially more powerful than the Sannin himself. This is possibly due to being a synthetic human clone Orochimaru created. In the Academy, he greatly excelled in both ninja and scholastic learning. He could hold his own against older shinobi and was able to progress to the finals of his.

Chakra and Physical Prowess:

Mitsuki has extremely high chakra levels for his age, enough to achieve Sage Mode. He also is extremely quick and agile, able to avoid attacks and redirect them against the enemy. He is very advanced in. Like his father, Mitsuki's fighting style is shown to be very fluid and graceful, able to seamlessly slip through his opponent's defenses and strike with great flexibility. Akin to a snake, his specialty appears to be body holds and chock-outs. He was also able to hold his own against in a brief scuffle.

Ninjutsu:Soft Physique Modification technique

Soft Physique Modification technique

Mitsuki's signature technique is the Soft Physique Modification technique, where he can stretch contort his arms to use as weapons and restraints. He also can shatter barriers using an unknown technique, simply by touching them. Albeit he wasn't seen using it, he was carrying a sword at one point, hinting at skills in kenjutsu. In the anime, he showed considerable cutting prowess, able to slice cleanly through a metal beam. He also notes that he excels in escape-based techniques. He is also shown to be very stealthy, regularly able to sneak up on his classmates without them noticing. In addition, he can also use sleight-of-hand tactics, concealing needles in his mouth to launch at his opponent with considerable might.

Hidden shadow snake hands

Mitsuki can use the Summoning Technique to summon snakes, with which he can perform Hidden Shadow Snake Hands, as well as the Snake Clone Technique. Upon reaching one of his snakes the scents of his friends, Mitsuki can use it to track down his comrades. He also excels in, curse techniques and can use to create strong winds.

Mitsuki using Wind Release

Snake Lighting

In the anime, he is also proficient in, able to create a discharge of electricity. He is a skilled, able to detect the enemies' presence throughout the area. Mitsuki has shown the ability to heal his own injuries without requiring hand seals. He can also extend his fingernails into claws for combat-related purposes.

Senjutsu

Mitsuki using his Sage Mode

Mitsuki possesses the ability to use Sage Transformation; albeit he is only able to access this ability subconsciously. Unique to him, he gains a cyan chakra shroud that forms into ethereal snakes around his body to aid in his attack range, and he grows out a single horn from his forehead. Mitsuki is also able to achieve Sage Mode, making him one of the youngest people to achieve it.

His speed increases tremendously, as shown when he was able to snatch a scroll and key from Orochimaru before he had realized that Mitsuki had moved.

Intelligence

Mitsuki has been shown to be quite intelligent. He has a sharp wit, he is observant in combat and he also has advanced knowledge of mathematics.