CHAPTER-01

Hola lovelies

Hope you all are doing great

So i am here with the first chapter ... hope you all eill like it  .

Don't forget to shower your love through your valuable  votes and comments

So let's  begin⬇️

***

THE RISK OF LOVE IS LOSS ,
AND THE PIECE OF LOSS IS GRIEF .
BUT THE PAIN OF GRIEF IS ONLY SHADOW  WHEN COMPARED TO THE  PAIN OF  NEVER RISKING LOVE.

-HILARY STANTON  ZUNIN

Author's Pov

Water wasn't stopping either  in the form of tears from someone's eyes or in the form  of rain , lightening and raining wasn't  stopping , the sound of thunders were scaring  everyone  except one person cause that person was already scared . He was afraid of loosing his life which lies in someone else . Which lies in the one who was laying on the hospital bad in ICU  , fighting foe life. Not only that person was fighting  but the one who was sitting outside the ICU was fighting too carrying a small angel in his arms , tears flowing through his eyes uncontrollably  , was fighting too . The thing which took place  some hours ago was the thing he can't  even think , but life is unpredictable  . Events takes place in life and left thier  effects , sometimes positive and sometimes negative  . The positive gives happiness to us and negative ones give us grief , sorrow for lifetime . We try our best to over come that sorrow but ths reality  is we can't  .
Pov ends

Sm1's pov
Few drops of my tears fell on  her and she looked at me with  pain visible in her eyes . She saw my tears and started crying . She moved her tiny small hands to my cheeks and started wiping my tears . I looked at her with helpless eyes as she was too small  to understand what is going on . I was about to kiss her forehead  when doctor came out from the ICU looking helpless . I rushed towards him wjth hope in my eyes just to get a positive nod . Soon i reached him .

" We are sorry , we tried out best but we couldn't  save her " were the words released from his mouth in sorrow .  My Earth shattered after hearing  this line I took a few step  back and soon i was on ground on my knees , angel still in  my arms .

"this can't  be true , no this can't be true" was the only thing which released from my mouth and that was all ... i broke down in tears ... i lost my life ... i lost everything ... i lost my love ... i lost the reason i beleived in love .