CHAPTER -03

Hope you all are good

So finally am back with the chapter
And I apologise for not updating since a long time ...now I'll try to update as soon as possible

Spam the chapter guys ...your comments will motivate me to write more and update soon .

So let's begin ⬇️

***
Ziya's pov

Soon we reached to my car and drove off to the place where i organized everything ... His one of the favourite places ... Near the sea ...soon we reached there and he was happy already by looking at the location ... I smiled looking at him and then we moved in that resort .

Pov ends

Ayan's pov

It's hard to resist today ... She is looking beautiful as heaven ... All the time she was driving i was looking at her actually we cannot termed it is looking ...it can be termed as adoring or staring ... My eyes were not getting off her ... As soon as we reached our destination.

"Ayan ...Ayaaaaaaannnn ... Ayaaaaaaaaannn" and finally I heard her shouting my name in my ears which took me out of my trance .

"Thank God your ears worked otherwise I would have considered you as deaf" she said and i smiled .

"Yess yess everything in your love" i said this with a wink .

"We should leave the car now ...we have many other things to do too" she stated.

"Yeahhh ... Many things " i completed with a smirk planted on my face ... And her lips curl up forming a smile and i can see her blushing .

We got out of the car and headed towards the resort ... I can consider this birthday as the bestest ever not because she planned all this for me but because she is with me here all the time on my special day .

We enjoyed whole day ...and now it was the time ... She has to leave ... It was fun ... But one thing was left ... And i waited for this day to do that thing ... This is the right time .

"Ziya ... actually ... I wan... I wanna tell you something...so please can u wait for some more minutes" i said with a smile on my face and she nodded in agreement .

"So the thing is that ... Like i wanted to tell u this from a long time but i waited for the right time and i feel like this is the right time...so ...ziya... I wanted to tell you that..." Before I could speak further ...her phone rang .

"Um... Sorry Ayan i have to take this ... It's dad's call" she said and took the call ....i waited for her to finish talking .

"Sorry Ayan i have to go now ... I told you na ...i have to go today with dad ... Sorry can't help it ... And the thing you wanted to tell me ... Tell em in the college tomorrow" she completed and hugged me ... kissed my cheek and went .... yeah she went ... I was sad but i realised that i had my time with her ... I could have told her that time too ... But i didn't ... And she is very punctual about time so it was normal ....with this i too headed to my place at party .

Pov ends

***

Somewhere else
(After sometime)

Author's pov

In a beautiful room a girl is shown sitting on her dressing table ... Wearing a saree , looking adorable ... She was doing her make up and was wearing her jwellery when a handsome man entered ... wearing an gentlemen attire ... Smiling at that girl .

"Looks like she is with me ...she is back" said the man while smiling ... looking at the girl through the mirror .

"She never left ...se is ,was and will be here always with us" the girl said smiling back . The man nodded and a tear dropped out of his eye.

Pov ends

***

Words - 777

So that's all for the chapter guys

Hope you liked it ...i guess it was a bit boring but stories take time to become interesting ... It's just starting so interesting chapters coming soon .

How was the chapter ?

How was Ziya and Ayan's chemistry?

What Ayan wanted to tell ziya ?

Who was the girl in the last scene ?

Who was the man in the last scene ?

Did you liked Ayan's character ?

How is Ziya and Ayan's bonding ?

Are you guys excited for the next chapter ?

How is the dialogue delivery ?

Liking my writing style?

Favourite scene ?

Worst scene ?

Was the chapter boring ?

Missed me and my updates ?

Any query other then suspense ?

So hope you like the chapter
If so
Do vote ,comment, share and folow

Pardon If any mistake or error happened

See you all in the next part

Till then take care

Thank you
-Afreen ♡

Thank you-Afreen ♡