CHAPTER -02

Hola guys

Hope you all are good

So finally am back with the chapter
And I apologise for not updating since a long time ...now I'll try to update as soon as possible

Spam the chapter guys ...your comments will motivate me to write more and update soon .

So let's begin ⬇️

***

"Happiest birthday madoo" i said and he tighten his grip on me .

"Thank you" he replied and snuggled his nose in my shoulder and sniffed .

"Are you still mad at me Ms Ziya" he whispered in my ear and I nodded negetively ... I can feel him smiling ... I smiled too .

"So I think we are getting late for the class Ayan" I said while parting from the hug and he nodded while making an disgusting face .

"Is it necessary to attend classes today ... It's my birthday so I wanna spend quality time with you " he said with a cute puppy face ... And he knows that I cannot deny that face anytime . I smiled in response.

"Well yes we can as I am not joining you at the party " I said and his face palmed .

"Come on it's your best friend's birthday ... You have to attend my birthday ... You know without you my birthday will never be completed ...even i don't wanna do party without you " he said and i sighed.

"Well your time starts now and will end at 6'O clock in the evening ... We have time ... Not an evening party but an morning and afternoon one ... So Mr Ayan I'll kidnap you from your place in 30 minutes ... Hope to get you all dressed up in 30 minutes otherwise I won't mind kidnapping you in your towel too... That will be fun too" I said smirking and he laughed .

"So wil catch you in 30 minutes ...bbyee and drive safe " he said while giving me a hug and ran towards the parking .

I too went to parking and soon drived towards my palce .

30 minutes later

"10 ...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...and am coming in " I said and opened the door of his room .

"Thank god I got dressed on time otherwise you would have seen me that way " he said in a overdramatic way and sighed dramatically .

"Ohhhh Ayan as if I have never seen you that way" ... I said and went close to him .

"Well Ayan i wanted to tell you something ... Actually something very serious and important " I said and went closer to him .