Chapter 25

~ Destiny's POV ~

After chatting with the guys for a little bit longer, I went to check on Meagan.

"Boo!" I said excitedly as I flung open her curtain. I saw her flinch and turn to face me.

"Whaaaaat?" she whined, obviously annoyed at my intrusion.

I poked at her sides "Come on, come hang out with us. I really hate being the only girl." I complained to her, as I watched her roll her eyes.

"I feel weird around them." She murmured. I gave her a sympathetic look.

"Just think about it, ok?" I said, smoothing her hair from her face, and finally closing her curtain.

I made my way to the guys again.

"Kay guys, she might come out soon, and I don't want any of you giving weird looks and/or saying anything that may make her feel uncomfortable. Understood?" I stated, quiet enough to make sure Meagan didn't hear me. Most of the guys gave me thumbs up.

"Yes, mother." Ronnie said sarcastically.

"I don't need your sass, Radke." I said sternly, but chuckling slightly.

He smirked in my direction as I took a seat next to him on the couch.

Before the tour started, I made a point to put all of the concert dates on my calendar in my phone.

As I was scrolling through it, a smile began to spread across my face.

"Soo, after this concert we have a week off?" I said in awe.

"Mhmm." Ronnie answered, not taking his eyes off the tv.

"Oh my gosh, an then we pick up in DC?! That's like a thirty minutes away from my house!" I squealed excitedly. I was beyond homesick.

"Someone miss mommy and daddy?" Ryan mocked.

"Actually, yeah, I do." I shot right back. Everyone chuckled.

"Hey, I have an idea. You guys wanna save some money?" I said, thoughtfully.

They all turned towards me, interested at the thought, their eyes begging me to continue.

"After the concert tomorrow, we can head down to Maryland, right outside of DC, and crash at my parents' place for a week, instead of a hotel! Won't that be fun?!" I said enthusiastically.

The bus, was silent as they all gave me uninterested, are-you-kidding-me looks.

"Oh come on guys, please please pleeeaaaase?" I whined, clasping my hands together. Ronnie sighed.

"You know, Destiny, I don't know if you've noticed, but we aren't exactly the type of people you want to bring home to your parents." he said gesturing to everyone in the bus.

"My parents are totally chill, I promise! My dad once took me and some friends to you guys' concert when I was 16. Please please pleeeaaaase."

(A/N: I know in real life Ronnie's like 29, but this is my fan fiction and I'm gonna make him around 24. Destiny is about 20. 4 years age difference isn't bad, ?right?)

Ronnie looked around at the rest of the guys, rubbing the back of his neck as he pondered the thought.

"It would save some money.." Ron added.

I smiled up at Ronnie with puppy dog eyes, knowing that he'd be the one to have the final say.

He looked down at me, sighing.

"Let them know we'll be on our way." he said after stalling for a couple seconds.

I squealed, hugging him extremely tight which took him by surprise, causing us both to fall off the couch, me landing on top of him. I looked down at him through my eyelashes, chuckling. "Oops."

"Oh, Jesus Christ, it's like you guys purposely do this!" Ryan stated, throwing his hands in the air, irritated.

"Don't be jealous, Ry." Ronnie laughed, as we steadied ourselves in the couch again. I began rambling all about what we were gonna do once we got to Maryland.

"We could go sight seeing, and shopping, and OH.. We MUST go to my favorite waterpark ever while we're there. Some of the slides HAVE A 90 DEGREE DROP." I almost screamed as I felt myself grow more and more excited.

"You are such a child!" Ronnie said, as gazed over at me.

"But you love it." I said touching my index finger to his nose, a smug smile on my face.

Ryan made gagging noises, making me realize that I actually was flirting with Ronnie. Without even realizing it.

I pulled away from him, blushing. The room grew silent, ad we sat there, no one saying anything.

"I HAVE TO TELL MEAGAN." I exclaimed, as I called for her excitedly.

~ Meagan's POV ~

Destiny's voice rang through my ears as I heard it come from the front of the bus, repeatedly calling my name.

I sighed, rolling over in my bunk, slowing pulling open the curtain that I just wanted to forever stay closed.

I slid from my bunk, grabbing my Jacky pillow, clutching it to my chest as I trudged toward the sound of her voice, not caring who saw me with it.

I walked through the opening into the front of the bus, and almost laughed at the sight of the small, bubbly girl in this tiny area surrounded by huge men.

A smile was plastered to her face.

I raised an eyebrow at her, waiting for her to tell me what she was so happy about.

"We're staying at my parents' for a week after this show, and we even get to go to Mystic Mountain!" she squealed, jumping up and down in her seat.

She turned back to Ronnie trying to convince him how fun it would be and I couldn't help chuckling at the look on his face.

We used to go to Mystic Mountain Water Park a lot as kids, and I haven't been in years.

I smiled at the thought of it but it quickly turned into a frown as I realized something.

Waterparks meant water, obviously. Water meant bathing suits. Bathing suits meant exposure. Around the guys.

Around Jacky.

I looked over at him, to catch him eyeing me. I looked down, blushing, also realizing that I was still holding a pillow with his face on it.

I grew self conscious, and turned it around so it was facing me.

I built up the courage to look up at him again, noticing he was still looking at me.

He mouthed the words "We need to talk."

My heart stopped, and I forced myself to nod.

I could only hold a straight face as I was dreading what was to come.

__________________________

Quick chapter filling you in on what's going to happen through out the next few parts of the story. Also starting a new system guys.. 1 vote = one update. We need you guys to get involved! Also, tell us what you think of it! We love feedback! xoxo -Des