Goodbye Graceful, Hello Destruction ~A Falling In Reverse Love Story~ Chapter 10

*Ronnie's P.O.V*

I smiled content as we all walked back to the bus. Looks like the Falling in Reverse family just grew by a few.

I was also ecstatic I was able to start over with Destiny. Not only that, she would be staying with us till they sent us a new van. I hope that will take a while.

I looked over at Destiny who had a worried look plastered on her face as she looked at her friend. Jacky's face read the same as they couldn't get a single word out of her.

It's not like anything that bad happened for her to go mute on us. I couldn't tell if something serious happened to her or she was just insanely rude.

We arrived at the bus finally, we all stood and waited as the girls went into the van to grab whatever was salvageable. The rest we would make up for, Or should I say Ryan will.

I watched as they came back with a pillow in each hand. Meagan had an extra one. Stuffed with the things they had found unharmed.

"I see you guys are fans" I said chuckling at the sight of our faces being on the pillow cases. I watched as the guys eyes lit up some as they saw what I was talking about.

Meagan was carrying Ryan, Ron's and held Jacky's as close to her as she could. While Destiny had Derek and Mine.

They both turned a deep shade of red looking down at what they were carrying. "Yeah" Destiny stated as Meagan just nodded her head.

I walked closer to Destiny grabbing the things from her arms. Making it easy for her to carry. While Ryan and Jacky went to help Meagan.

No matter what they said she wouldn't let go of her pillow with Jacky on it. Which had nothing in it at all, just the pillow. Looks like someone might have a crush.

Jacky looked away back at me, clearly giving up trying to get it away from her, his face slightly tinted and I winked at him teasing him about it.

We walked one by one into the bus, listening to the gasps from the girls mouths. At first I was a bit puzzled, but then I realized that compared to there old van this must be heaven.

I watched as Jacky guided Meagan over to the bunk in the middle of hers and Ryan's. I rolled my eyes at how 'smooth' he has been lately.

They were stacked three high on that wall being such a small wall with the bathroom next to it. Jacky above Meagan and Ryan below.

Across the other wall was bunks stacked 2 high and 2 across , Derek and Ron slept in one set while Destiny would now sleep in the other.

I watched as Meagan immediately snuggled into the bed, seeming to be taking in it's comfort. They must have had it rough in the van.

She looked like a little kid hugging her Jacky pillow and what also looked to be a Jack skellington and Sally plushie. She better hope Jacky doesn't steal those.

I chuckled, shaking my head, quickly pulling Destiny to the bunk closest to the back area so she could be near me.

I set her stuff in the bottom area and helped her into her bunk. I smiled softly as she curled up comfortably.

Looking down at me in approvement. I smiled as she looked down and mumbled a thank you, before drifting off to dreamland.

I laughed softly, kissing her forehead as she slept, pulling a blanket above her body to keep her warm.

"Night beautiful" I cooed gently ,walking away from the sleeping beauty.