04 I'm hungry

# buzz buzz #

I flipped up my phone. The text was from Minhyuk oppa.

I am now somewhere near the Mnet studio. Lets just meet somewhere near there okay? oh. i know a place. how about the ramyun shop I told you where i used to often go to??

so i texted him back: 

Sure oppa! I cant wait to see you :)

#buzz buzz#  then  another text from him appeared.

By the way I'll be bringing the group's van. Its the black one. Im sure you wont be able to miss it. :P

hmm.. a ramyun shop eh? I dont think there is such a thing that exsists down here.

Myungsoo's POV:

*yawn* he slowly sits up the sofa and streches his arms.

then he slightly notices the akward silence..

"eh? where are the guys? " he looks around the dressing room.

#buzz buzz#

its a text from the guys:

yah! Myungsoo a! Good morning!  I hope you are reading this text already. We didnt wanna wake you up earlier cause you seem to look really tired. You even snored in your sleep. haha! Dongwoo hyung even has a video of it. oh and dont worry about manager hyung, Sunggyu hyng says he's sorry and that he'll be the one to deal with him. We made the driver come back for you. So he'll probably be there 30 mins from now.

"ha. Silly kids. They probably have a prank prepared for me by the time i got back. You guys just wait for me, i'll be the one to pull the bestest prank on all of you."  he said to himself.

*stomach grumbles*

looks at his watch. It was already 6 in the evening. "aish! I forgot i had skipped lunch today. better look for some restaurants nearby to eat."

He went to the nearest building secretary to ask if there are restaurants anywhere nearby. The secretary said that there is only one and it only sells ramyun. "are you really sure there are nothing else??" he asked again. The secretary just nodded.

He went there anyways because he had no other choice. He was starving.

After passing by a couple of houses he finally found the shop. The store looks quite old and its quiet.

He checked if the store was open and finally got in when he saw that someone is inside.

"Ajusshi! Can I have 2 large ramyun bowls ?? oh with eggs please! and a bottle of soju" he said.

When he came back with the food, he sat beside Myungsoo and said "and why would a young man like you be here in a time like this?" he grabbed a bottle of soju and drank it. 

Then he said "oh now i know you! no wonder you looked so familliar! My twelve year old daughter is a huge fan of yours! She has all of your CD's and sings your songs everday! Jinja, this is awsome!" 

Myungsoo just nodded and continued eating his food.

Then he got up went somewhere and brought with him a cute shy little girl. The little girls face was a bit red and kept on hiding her face.

" uh.. Myungsoo hyung.... can i take a picture with you? " the little girl said shyly.

I quickly agreed to take a photo with his daughter, signed her CD'S and gave her a hug.

After i finished eating. as i stood up. i noticed that outside the store a lot of people were peeking inside.

it turns out that his daughter posted it on me2day and now lots of media people were taking snaps crazily.

I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE QUICK!