16 My boyfriend?

Myungsoo's pov:

*thud*

I didn't notice what the sound was about and just continued to pick up my luggage.

An ahjumma behind me was panicking and I looked down towards the spot she was pointing at and saw Jisoo there lying unconcious on the floor.

I went beside her and shook her. "Yah, Jisoo! Kang Jisoo! Wake up would you?" I shouted.

"Stop acting."

Some flight attendants notice the commotion and came near to check on what was happening.

"Call the ambulance." Said one of them.

"Sir the doctor is here." The flight attendant said.

The doctor came and checked her wrist first.

"Do you know this lady?" He asked me.

I nodded.

"Then can you come to the hospital and accompany her?" The doctor asked.

"But-" I started to react and went quiet when I saw Jisoo's body being lift up my the nurses.

I didn't expect this would happen. As far as I know we still have schedules today.

Hoya's POV:

We are now out of the plane but still at the airport waiting for L.

Manager hyung approached us. "Can't find him anywhere." He said.

"Where the heck is that guy?"

*Beep beep.*

 I hurriedly check my phone and saw that the text was from L.

"Hyung ah! I got stuck here with a passenger that fainted. Tell the hyungs to leave first without me. I'll just try to get a cab home to the dorms. Mianhe. -L"

"I just received a text from L. He said that we should leave without him, because of some things he is taking care of. He said he'll just catch up later." I told them.

"Waeyo? What happened?" Sungyeol asked who was looking really worried.

"He said he was stuck at the plane because a passenger fainted." I answered.

"Oh, I hope that person's case isn't that bad." Sungyeol frowned.

"Guys come on let's get moving. I'll go buy pizza for us! My treat!" Sunggyu said.

"At last! I'm starving! " Sungjong shouted.

"But wait, hyung! since when did you become this generous?" He eyed Sunggyu.

"Since today." Sunggyu said while shooting Sungjong laserbeam stares with his barely seen eyes.

"Aigoo. Just shut up Sungjong ah! Look our gyugigi is upset. Let's get in Sunggyu ah." Woohyun said while he put his arm over Sunggyu's waist.

Jisoo's POV:

"She's fine now." Someone said.

"That's good then doctor. I better get going." The familliar voice said.

Minutes later I slowly tried to open my eyes..

When I opened it, I found myself lying on the hospital bed. I tried to sit up quickly.

Ugh! My back hurts and my clothes are itchy. When I tried to scratch my back I found IV attached to my hand.

"Why am I even here?"

I called a nurse to ask what was I even doing here, how, and why.

"Oh! You were brought here from the airport. You blacked out when the plane landed at the airport." She explained.

"Airport huh? Oh yeah.. I came here from Japan. But how was I brought here then?"

I murmured.

"About that, there was this young man-uh, your boyfriend accompanied you here." She blushed while mentioning the young man.

"My bo-boyfriend?" I asked.

"Do I even have one?" I recalled to myself. "The answer is no. I never had one. Just a petty crush."

"Yes your boyfriend. He was here the whole day while you were asleep. He left this morning though. Before he left he also paid for your hospital bill." She said.

"But. I don't have a boyfriend. I don't know who you are talking about. Maybe he was my brother." I stated.

"You don't have to be shy about it. You're very lucky to have such a wonderful , caring boyfriend miss." She said.

"Anyway, since you're now awake we'll do another check up on you and then you can be discharged." She informed then left.

"Maybe it was Minhyuk oppa. He went back to Korea without me knowing."

I searched for my purse and found it on the bedside. I reached for my phone and dialed his number.

It was not available.

"Its not him. Then who is it?"

I wanted to know who that guy was. I want to thank him.

After all the check ups I, they told me I can finally go.

As I was about to go out one of the nurses called me.

"Excuse me, I think this is your boyfriend's" she said and handed a red scarf to me.

I took it and left.