3

Few weeks passed..

Jungkook was waiting for the moment to catch namjoon and yoongi red-handed. He was trying to find some evidence. Sometimes he tried to ignore jin, whenever they crossed paths. It was hard for Jungkook to do that when Jin was around, he couldn't focus on his current mission for some reason. But he knows he's not there to love.

Jin's P.O.V

I was feeling sad these past few weeks jungkook kept ignoring me. We didn't even get a chance to talk properly and he's already avoiding. Should I ask him what did I do wrong?.. I think I should, then only I'll know.

With all those thoughts I walked out to find Jungkook and confront the situation. I stopped when I found him going to my father's cabin. I was confused because that no one allowed there other than family members, but then widened eyes when I quickly recognized a paper in his hands who it belongs to.

An hour before..
Jungkook's P.O.V

I was working at the library area while keeping my eyes on namjoon. Not much work, just arranging a few books. I looked at him, writing something on a vintage paper.

First I didn't care, but got curious when I saw him smiling widely while writing it. Seems like a sweet letter for someone. I turned away when he quickly looked at me.

I noticed a worker entering library. Namjoon left after hearing the other.
I smirked and hurriedly went to his table. And read the letter as I confirmed it was for yoongi.

'they are planning to meet outside, huh?.. but I really want to ruin it' As I quickly took the paper and left to majesty's cabin.

No one's P.O.V

Jin knew it was namjoon's paper and he always used to write small messages for yoongi on it. Before Jin could stop him, Jungkook was already inside the cabin and even placed it somewhere between the stacked important letters which came from other countries.

"Oh no.." Jin immediately walked there and stopped jungkook from walking away. They stood outside the cabin.

"Jungkook why did you do that?"

"What? I didn't do anything" He acted as if he was confused.

"You did, that's joon's paper. Why did you placed it in there? Do you know that's for yoon- uh.. it's just namjoon's.  Just get it back and also you are not allowed in this area"

"Your highness, I'm sorry for that but namjoon's letter has to be given to majesty. He should know about his son's boyfriend"

"You knew?!-" Jin was really surprised.

"Yes, I knew about them already and it's wrong, highness. Someday Prince namjoon has to tell majesty, right?
So I'm just helping"

While Jin was thinking to believe jungkook, someone interrupted his thoughts.

"No you are not!" Namjoon said as he just walked there, he was exhaling heavily as he ran all the way after finding out his letter was lost.

"Jungkook, get it back. You can't do that" He ordered the younger, he heard all those things as he already doubted jungkook, it confirmed.

"Why? You are wrong. You should tell that to majesty. That you are gay and had a boyfriend" Jungkook wasn't backing off and towered up at the other.

"What the fuck? Have you gone crazy?
Do you know who you are talking to? It's my decision, I'll tell him or not. It has nothing to do with you. Don't act oversmart. Go, get it back here!!"

Namjoon was really mad and glaring deadly at the younger who was doing the same. Jin worriedly looked between them and thought he should break their staring contest.

"Jungkook-ah.. please. Father will be here by anytime soon"

The brothers kept forcing him, cause he was the one who put it inside and they didn't know exactly where he put that. Also majesty's room must never get messy, it was a permanent order.

Jungkook couldn't do anything against Jin. He was already melting when Jin was being close and pleading him.

"Please for me.. Jungkookie.." The elder pouted, also grabbed his hand.
Jungkook gulped. He sighed softly and looked at Jin.

"Ok.. Only for you" Jin was blushing and his eyes were widen a bit. The words were so warm that his heart couldn't help but was palpitating fastly. Meanwhile namjoon clearly observing what just happened in front of him. He understood quickly and knows what he has to do.

Jungkook heard the Majesty's voice near somewhere around. He quickly walked in and grabbed the small letter in between stacks. Almost the majesty was about to walk in from the other door. He hurriedly walked out without leaving traces.

"Here.." He sighed and gave it back to namjoon.

"Don't do that ever again, or else you'll be the one in trouble" The young prince warned him before walking away. Jungkook felt raged but his gaze softened when Jin hugged him.

"Thank you so much kookie"

"Kookie?"

"Yes, I gave you a nickname. Kookie"
Jungkook giggled at him. Jin was happy that he listened and also did what he told him.

"Thank you again" Jin kissed jungkook's cheek in enthusiasm which left jungkook in awe. Jin didn't thought much while he did that.

Prince Jin smiled beautifully at him as he walked away.

Jungkook's heart was racing crazily, first time in his life for someone which he never felt that before. He wanted to go along with Jin. He even forgot his mission by just his kiss.

"Why do I like you so much?.. I shouldn't catch feelings.. but I can't help"