Ch-4

Outside the Sanderson home Max, Allison and Dani walk up.

Allison: Legend has it that the bones of a hundred children are buried within these walls.

Dani: Oh great.

Allison unlocks the door and they go in. It's pitch black.

Dani: I can't see a thing.

Allison: Well there's a light switch around here somewhere.

Max finds a display of lighters and picks one up and lights it.

Max: I found a lighter. 

Max helps Allison find the light switch and the lights come on.

Max: Whoa!.

Allison: Here's the original cauldron and upstairs is where they slept.

They move over to where the book is in a display case.

Allison: This is the spell book of Winifred Sanderson. It was given to her by the devil himself. The book is bound in human skin and contains the recipes for her most powerful and evil spells.

 The book is bound in human skin and contains the recipes for her most powerful and evil spells

Dani: I get the picture.

Max: "Points to black flame candle". What's that?.

Allison: Oh. "Whispers". That's the black flame candle.

Max goes over and reads the sign by the candle.

Max: "Reads". Black Flame Candle. Made from the fat of a hangman. Legend says that on a full moon it will raise the spirits of the dead when lit by a virgin on Halloween light. "Pulls out lighter". So let's light the sucker and meet the old broads. "To Allison". Wanna do the honors?.

Allison: No thanks.

Max moves to light the candle but is attacked by a black cat. He manages to throw the cat off and stand up.

Max: Stupid cat!.

Dani: Okay Max you've had your fun. It's time to go. Come on Allison.

Allison: Max she's right let's go.

Max: Oh come on it's just a bunch of hocus pocus.

Dani: Max I'm not kidding this time!. It's time to go!. Max no!.

Max lights the candle and the flame turns black.

Max: Uh oh.

   Suddenly the fake flames of the chandelier pop. The floor boards under their feet begin to move as a green light shines from below. Suddenly it stops.

Max: What happened?.

Dani: A virgin lit the candle.

   In another part of town Beatrix appears and open's her eyes. She looks at how Salem has changed. The house's are different and the transportation is no longer horse's. She hesitantly steps onto the dark paved road and walks past the Cemetery and to the Sanderson Cottage...At the Sanderson house all the candles in the house light themselves. The fire under the cauldron comes up and knocks the kids back. The kids hide as voices can be heard from outside. Dani hides behind the counter.