Ch- 6

* Beatrix's *

We are all now in the old Salem Crypt.

Allison: Are you okay?.

Dani: Uhuh.

Max: What is this place Binx?.

Binx: It's the old Salem Crypt.

Allison: Here take the book.

Binx: It connects to the sewer and up to the street.

Allison: "Looking around". Charming.

Max looks up and spots some rats and other unpleasant things.

Max: Oh don't look up Dani.

Dani: Don't worry I won't.

Binx: Relax I've hunted mice down here for years.

Dani: Mice?.

Bea: Gross. 

Dani: Agreed.

Bea: I must say Dani i love your outfit.

Dani: "Smiles". Thank you.

Bea: I used to make dresses with my mother Carla Sanderson. She had one just like yours. "Looks sad". My father Mark Cromwell would always make a witches hat for me and teach me spells. But then my darling parents got sick and passed away and although it was against their wishes i was forced to be with my cousins on my mothers side of the family. 

Allison: I'm sorry about your parents i know you must really loved them.

Bea: They were the best. 

- No one's-

At the Cemetery.

Winnie: Oh cheese and crusts he's lost his head. Ah!. That Thackery Binx!. Billy which way did they go?.

Winifred gives a shriek of annoyance while Billy puts his head back on. 

Winnie: Billy listen to me follow those children you maggot museum and get my book then come find us. We'll be ready for them.

Billy just looks at her.

Winnie: Quit staring at me!. Get moving down that hole!.

Meanwhile in the sewers Binx is leading Beatrix and their new friends.

Binx: This way!.

At the Cemetery Gate. The sisters land and stand just outside the gate.

Winnie: They're here. I know they're here. But where are they. Sniff them out Mary.

Mary: They're...they're...oh I can't. They've gone too far. I've lost them.

Winnie: I'll have your gusts for garters girl. Confound it!. Very well we must. When Billy the Butcher gets here with my book we shall be ready.

Mary: Ready.

Winnie: Sarah!.

Mary: Sarah!.

Winnie: We must start collecting children.

Mary: Why?.

Winnie: Because you great buffoon. We want to live forever not just until tomorrow. The more children's lives we snatch the longer we shall live.

Sarah: Right!. Let us fly!.

Winnie: Fly.

They move to fly but Mary stops them.

Mary: Wait. Sisters I have an idea. Since this promises to be a most dire and stressful evening I suggest we form a calming circle.

Winnie: "Yelling". I am calm!.