Chapter 7

Socks' chest hurt as he breathed in, he let out a cough. Ally glanced at him like he had the plague. He could hear sobbing coming from a nearby bush. "A witch." Ally whispered, "Shes in our path how can we avoid her?" Blaza asked worriedly. "We crown her," Ally responded, smiling. "Should I be worried?" Blaza asked. "As long as I don't get pounced on I should be a-ok," Ally responded, casting a glance at socks. Socks responded with a glare of his own. "Alright, Also don't start shooting at her unless I scream. Got it?" Ally said casting glances at all of them. "Understood" the group said. Ally snuck through the bushes and walked close to the witch. There was a scream from the witch but not Ally. It got cut off by a gunshot. "Done!" Ally shouted.

They all walked past with no issues, shot a couple of zombies. Blaza getting biled by a Boomer. Which sent a little bit of zombies after him but he eventually was able to see again. They soon came up on another witch. "Here I'll crown her again." Ally said calmly. "Ok here I'm gonna throw a pipe bomb." Blaza said. He tossed it before socks could say anything. "Blaza that was a mistake!" Meme sighed shaking his head, as socks started growling. "Oh god!" Blaza said. Backing away instead of going for Blaza, Meme, or Laff or the 14 year olds he turned and ran at the Ally crouching and getting really close to the witch who was starting to get angry. "HES GONNA POUNCE ALLY!" Blaza shouted as he said that they heard a scream from ally. Along with another screech from the witch. "Ally's gonna  die if we don't help her!" Laff shouted Laff turned and Ran he crowned the witch attacking ally and pushed socks off. Ally was unconscious but breathing. 

Socks was still in hunter mode but he wasn't attacking he blinked and he was back to normal. "What happened?" Socks asked tiredly. It was no doubt that the hunter side of him pushed his human body to its limit and he collapsed unconscious. "What are we supposed to do now? Socks infection could be a lot worse now. Ally could get an infection from the long scratches on her side.  This isn't good at all." Meme shook his head and sighed.  "What's gonna happen to us now? Ally was one of the best and most knowing person in the group besides Laff." Nadwe sighed.

With Laff it was always hard to tell what his emotions where but meme could tell he wasn't bothered by nadwes claim. "Let's keep moving. We're getting close to a safe house." Laff said. He turned and walked away still carrying ally. Blaza picked up socks and followed. Meme and the two 14 year olds followed a little more reluctant.