ғɪғᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

macei denae gaulden .
fourteen years .

| FEBUARY 28 |

" i wasn't even supposed to come get yo ass yesterday " my momma said " but I didn't see draco " I said " hm, they must don't be going to school " she said making me shake my head, no .

" they got some new rule I guess but they get out a hour before i do " i said and she nodded " mom you don't even love me " i said making her look confused at me .

" what you mean girl you know i love yo big head ass stop " she said " no you don't even let me eat yo food but eat mines all day everyday " i said and she mugged me .

" and what do that have to do with my not loving you " she said making me pull out my phone " I can search it right now ma " I said and she shrugged .

" okay go head " she replied eating her cake, she never let me get any and i just feel like that's not fair

1. She Dismisses Your Negative Feelings. No
2. She Thinks That You're Responsible For Her Happiness. ... No
3. She Doesn't Respect Your Boundaries. ... She does
4. She Can't Deal With Not Being In The Spotlight. ... She can
5. She's Cruel. ... Sometimes
6. You're Scared To Stick Up For Yourself. Yes man

" see ma im scared to stick up for myself that means your a toxic parent " i said " that just means im not finna let you disrespect me in my house girl " she replied .

" yo daddy do that? " she asked making me nod " yes but you more mean than him " i replied sitting next to her on the couch " what you want " she asked .

" my momma said I can eat that kind of cake " I said grabbing her fork and eating me a piece making her slap my back " dangg see i just wanted some cake " i mugged chewing it .

" you ain't even ask " she replied before i got a text message from kam bitch ass i forgot his ass got out yesterday but he talking bout he couldn't come see me yesterday .

ew that's kamerin <3

where df you at!

baldheaded ❤️
home..

ew that's kamerin <3
aight

baldheaded ❤️
what that was for

ew that's kamerin <3
im coming over

" momma kam finna come over here " i said and she shrugged watching tv " ion care " okay " i replied " i wanna talk to my daddy " i said " call em " she replied " oh yea " I laughed .

" macei " my momma called out " yes mother " i asked clicking my dads contact on my phone " i remember a long time ago you use to give your dad kisses all the time and not me " she said .