sɪxᴛʏ sɪx

MACEI DENAE GAULDEN
FIFTEEN YEARS .

MACEI DENAE GAULDENFIFTEEN YEARS

| MAY 17 |

Now Playing
Tonight - SahBabii

❤️ 💭 ➡️liked by 125,573 and others@theshaderoomhag #mya and #mykel speak on #macei stating that she had cheated on #mykel first and that he allegedly just wanted revenge! He says he's sorry and went the wrong way about it

❤️ 💭 ➡️
liked by 125,573 and others
@theshaderoomhag #mya and #mykel speak on #macei stating that she had cheated on #mykel first and that he allegedly just wanted revenge! He says he's sorry and went the wrong way about it.

View Comments

@theerealmykel 💯

@myaxmykel see.

@maceikwrlxd now what is they lying for💀

" now what is they speaking on me for, and they lying about it that's lame first that girl made a song about me then she— ok imma just shut up till i finish mines.

-

"My souljas' move fa free that's all for me, no sense in talking that, they know how im coming in real life they ain't wit alla dat, pretty girl from the slums.. pressured up.

"Imma real trendsetter ( yea ) i got em catching up, i see they wanna be like me but they gone have to level up, talkin bout me to yo friend but what's the point of telling ha?

"Phone ringing who that is? that's li mae calling, 1500 fa a show? what girl you ain't ballin' , i make way more den you, i got 10k callin' and that nigga that you love on my phone FaceTimin'

"Verified on insta but you ain't certified lemme tell it, yo blue checks and my blue checks and my blue checks and nothin' alike, i can tell it.

I had took the headset off because I was getting tired "Waddup" my dad asked "I'm tired" I replied "You a minute and eleven seconds in mae come on so you can be tonight" He said.

I sighed putting the headset back on "Aight start that shit back up" My dad told the man making him nod and turn the music back on.