A Master's Hand- Chapter One: Dana

A Master’s Hand: Chapter One- Dana

Dana’s POV:

By the time I woke up at for in the morning I was already late. Why?  Because father gets angry if he gets up and the house isn’t clean. So what did I do? I got up and I started to clean the house. I was quiet when I walked into his room to get the clothes off the floor. He had some bimbo over, and they were both naked… on top of the covers, gross. I made my way silently around throwing everything into the basket and washed all the bimbo’s clothes first. I set out a suit and folded the bimbo’s clothing. I know my father had told me her name last night, though I didn’t remember, but I had written it down.

I was making breakfast when they got up. Father and Christi (I checked) came in as I set the food on the table. She walked in on high heels and a slinky red dress and huge, fake boobs, she still had the scars.  I nodded in greeting and stayed silent since that was expected of me, I looked down at the floor and backed away, letting them eat.

“Oh Johnathan, you were so good last night,” Christi gushed, god even her voice sounded whoreish.

“You weren’t half bad yourself, Christi,” he said fondly.

I wandered slowly to the living room and picked up the beer cans from last night. As I cleaned up quietly, I kept one ear on their conversation… were they talking about me?

“Cute little maid, how long has she been around?”

“About nineteen years,” father replied.

“She can’t be older than twenty though, did you buy her?”

“No, I gave life to her.”

“You’re her father?” she seemed shocked.

“I don’t think of it that way.” Big surprise.

“What do you mean? Do you use her for her own personal gain?”

“Sometimes yes.”

“What kind of personal gain?”

“Women, food, a clean house, lately though she hasn’t been doing that good of a job.”

“What are you going to do about it?”

“I’m thinking of selling her.”

“To who?”

“I know a site it’s very undercover.”

“Have you talked to her about it?”

“No she’d just defy me like she does everything else.”

“How are you going to fix that?”

“I have an idea.”

“And what is that?”

Then their conversation got quieter to the point where I couldn’t hear them anymore. My father wanted to sell me? Why? the house was always clean, food was always on the table on time, laundry  was always done and put away properly, and there was always beer in the fridge.

“Dana?” father called.

“Coming,” I replied, walking into the room, not letting them know that I heard every word they had said about me. “Yes father?” I asked.

“Strip my bed and wash everything.”

“Yes, father,” I nodded politely and walked to the bedroom, I was just starting to take the sheets off when something hit the back of my head. I barely felt the bed underneath me before I was out cold.

            When I came to, it took me a minute to realize where I was, then a second more to realize two other things. One, I was tied down on my stomach, and two, I was naked… in my fathers room, and guess who was there? Christi. I groaned, a horrible raw sound.

“Johnathan,” she called, “She’s awake.”

“It’s about time,” he replied.

“Are you ready darling?” why does she sound nervous? She wasn’t the one being strapped down, I was. What was going on?

“Yes, I will be out in a minute,” he called out when he came into the bedroom, I couldn’t see him, but my sluggish brain was starting to see what was going to happen, but I wouldn’t admit it to myself. It wasn’t till I felt him on the bed with me that I had to admit it to myself. My father was going to take my virginity. “Well, I have to give myself some credit; I did make a very pretty woman.”

“No, please don’t father,” I begged. I looked up at him best as I could.

“Don’t look at me like that,” he snapped and when I didn’t stop, he blindfolded me. I felt the ties on my ankles loosening; I tried to kick back at them but my knee was shoved underneath my body, then my other leg fallowed. I was already starting to cry, though the worst was yet to come.

Suddenly, I felt his fingers, gently probing my private area. I clenched my thighs together to try and prevent him from doing anything. He sighed and said- “Christi, can you had me the lube? She’s not wet enough.” I slight rustle was heard then father said- “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” she replied.

“You guys are both sick,” I spat and earned a slap across the face. Something cold touched my private area, it was wet and slick. Father probed around again then he removed his fingers and a moment later, the bed and I tried again to tell him no. “Father please you don’t have to do this.”

“Yes I do,” he said. I felt something hard press against me. Then he grabbed my hips and firmly pressed into me. The pain came hard and fast after that, and I awaited the end. Father showed no mercy, not even when I started to bleed. When he was done, I felt hallow. I got a ten minute break, and then he let his friends take me. at one point, two men took me at the same time. This went on till I was bleeding, only then did they stop.

Even then, it didn’t last for long, my torture went on for three days, I only ate one granola bar a day, and got one glass of water between each session…

I wished for death, and when father said someone had bought me, I only wished for it more, whoever would take me away, they were coming tomorrow.