forgive me

"forgive me, please.."

in which, finn wolfhard has a fight with his girlfriend, y/n and he tries to gain her forgiveness

3rd person pov

"y/nnnnn, please let me in.." finn said on the other side of the door. me and finn had just gotten into an argument about whether we should move in together, as you can see it didn't end well.

"babe i'm sorry it's not that i don't love you it's because there's so many things that we haven't talked about. you just brought it up out of nowhere and it stunned me, i'm sorry.."

"please forgive me"

i have been thinking i should forgive him when i first locked myself in my room. as i look around i see so many of things finn has given me. even if me and finn ended in an argument, i wouldn't be able to let go. so many things remind me of him.

i confidently walk to the door and unlock it. it felt bricks on my shoulders have just fallen. i swing the door open to see finn with pink, puffy eyes and i bring him into a tight hug.

we stay like this for about 15 more seconds with just the sound of our sniffles into each other's shoulders. as much as i enjoyed this hug i had to pull away and apologize.

"finn i'm sorry, i over reacted and i shouldn't have just brought up that subject. you're right, we do have a lot to talk about and i think we shouldn't worry about that stuff right now."

"i love you y/n, and i agree, we shouldn't have to talk about that right now."

"i love you too finn."

seeing finn in this state makes me very sad. even more knowing it's because of me. all i can do right now is just kiss him, so i did.

as i leaned forward i saw finn did too, i guess we had the same intention. but this kiss didn't feel the same like they always do. this kiss felt more lustful. it was like i was a princess, in a movie. and finn was my prince.

and like the hug, it had to stop. we both had to pull away and finn opened his mouth to speak as i opened my eyes.

"we should watch a movie, like cinderella!"

"okay" i said as i giggled at finns funny
recommendation.

finn picked me up bridal style and carried me to the living room. he set me in the couch and quickly left to the kitchen. "PUT ON THE MOVIE!" i heard him say from the kitchen.

i reached the controller and picked out which cinderella movie to watch. i quickly picked the cartoon one. (because it's the best one)

a few minutes later finn came back with m&ms and popcorn mixed. he hit a blanket from the end of the couch and i pressed play.

that was one of the most romantic nights i had ever spent with finn.

finn imagine<3 anyway give requests

-e