dj got us fallin in love

[ y/n's pov ]

me and my friends were all in an uber to go to the club. they said i needed a break sense i'm not over my last break up. or ex. i honestly think i'm over him. right? ugh.

it's been a month since me and finn broke up, yes, i do still miss him. his smell. his body. his laugh. all of him. i honestly can't help it. but now, tonight, i was going to have one of the best nights of my life. i think.

[ finn's pov ]

me and my friends were all at the club.

they forced me to come sense i'm not over my break up with y/n. we were perfect. why did she say she needed a break? was it me? was it somebody else? maybe somebody forced her! no,no.

then i noticed all of my friends were gone. i looked around to see all of them either dancing, or drinking with some girl. god, i cant stop thinking about y/n.

i heard the door open and i looked over out of curiosity. jessie? one of y/n's friends? what is she doin- then, i saw the most beautiful woman i have ever seen. it was y/n. what was she doing here? she looks amazing but- oh no. we made eye contact. nonono this cant be happening. i quickly looked away but that didn't seem to help.

next thing i know we're both sitting at a table, talking.

[ y/n's pov ]

me and finn were talking at a table. talking. omg i missed this so much. why did i ask for a break? i was being stupid. then, right after that thought, our song came on. we both looked at each other until finn broke the silence. 'wanna dance?' he asked. of course i did. i was just to much of a pussy to say something so i just nodded.

then, we were both at the dance floor. dancing our hearts out to the music. once our song finished.
DJ got us fallin' in love - usher came on. we both smiled and continued dancing.

cause baby tonight, the dj got us fallin in love again. (love again) yea baby tonight, the dj got us fallin in love again. (love again). so dance, dance like it's the last, last night if your life life.

it was the middle of the song and we both got tired. we talked for more until both of our friends came up to us telling us to go. to be honest i was sad. i haven't seen finn in a month and now i have to leave it again.

we both walked out alone, in the rain. 'tonight was fun' finn said with a smile 'yea, it was'. then finn looked me dead in the eyes just like he used to. it was perfect. his sparkly dark eyes shined in the reflection of the street lights. his lips looked so soft and kissable. and his hair, oh his hair. that was his best feature. i used to play with it every single night and i wouldn't get tired of it. finn leaned it just like he did on our first kiss.

and just like that, me and finn were kissing in the rain. i guess the dj really made us fall in love again.

...............................................................
yea, that end was v cheesy but whatever-
anyways. stay swag ;)

-emily<333