♡︎Chapter Twenty-Six♡︎

We made it to the movie and met up with everyone. I kinda felt like the odd one out, because you know, i'm not an idol. Everyone was catching up and meeting each other while I basically just stood there playing on my phone.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Sana and Nayeon from twice.

"Omg Hi!" I said that a little too excited. "Sorry I just really like your music. Y'all are so talented." They both smiled and laughed a little. "Thank you so much. I have heard a lot about you from Chan. I've never heard him talk about someone like that." Sana said in a teasing way. I felt my face get red. "Really? Oh I didn't think he talked about me that way." She nodded. "Yeah, he talks about you like a 4th grade boy would talk about their crush." Nayeon responded. "ShEs So PrEtTy. I lOvE hEr SmIlE" Sana teased.

"What are we talking about over here?" Chan said, BamBam followed along with him. "Probably about how head over heels you are for Y/n." Chan's eyes grew. "BamBam stop." He laughed. "Yeah he talks about you all the time. Listen this one time-" Chan covered BamBams mouth. "You know what I think the movie is about to start. Let's go."

We all made it into the movie, BamBam and Sana embarrassing Chan the whole time in there. We were all sitting in our seats waiting for the movie to start, when I saw some guys come into the theatre. The more I looked at them the more I recognized them. Then reality hit me. As I was looking at them, one of them made eye contact with me and then turned to his friends.

Everything was moving in slow motion. My legs felt weak. I was trying to look for Chan. I couldn't find him. I turned to Sana. "Do you know where Chan is?" She looked at me and her facial expression turned to concern. "I don't know... Are you Okay?" I didn't answer and got up quickly. I turned around and all of the guys were looking at me, whispering to each other. I looked at the group that I came with, Sana got Felix's attention. He looked at me and as soon as he saw my face he raced over to me. I wasn't going to stand there any longer since I knew Felix was right behind me.

Everything was still spinning. I couldn't see straight with the tears in my eyes. I kept hearing Felix call my name but I couldn't stop. I had to get far away from that theatre. He finally grabbed my shoulder and hugged me. He rubbed my head. He didn't speak, he just sat there and hugged me. I didn't want to ruin the night. So I felt guilty.

"I feel so guilty." I sobbed out. "Why would you feel guilty?" "I didn't want to ruin the night, but the guys that.." I paused. He pulled away from me and looked at my face. "They guys that what?" I heard talking coming from behind me, I looked back and it was Chan, BamBam and Jisung. Chan made eye contact with me, I could see all of what he was thinking about left his mind. He dropped everything and ran to me.

"What's wrong?" I thought about whether I wanted to make a big deal about this or not. "I saw the guys that..." He looked at me like he didn't want to believe me. He pulled me into him. Not letting me go. "I don't want to ruin the night.." I felt him shake his head. "You won't okay?" I had to pull myself together. Just pull through for tonight. I pulled away from Chan, wiped my tears and headed back for the theatre. "Wait, what are you doing?" I heard the worry in Chan's voice. "Don't worry. Let's just go and watch the movie please." He nodded.

I walked back into the theatre, Chan right by my side the whole time. I saw the group, I took a deep breath and sat down. Chan sat down right next to me, Felix and BamBam following. I focused on the movie so everything was fine.

After the movie ended, all the lights came back on. I wasn't thinking anything about the boys until one walked up to me. "You look really familiar... Do I know you?" He asked, I could sense the sarcasm in his voice. I swallowed my spit. "No I don't think you do. You have me confused for someone else. Now if you will excuse me." I turned around to follow the group but he grabbed my arm. I turned back around to him. "No I think I really do know you. You're the girl and me and my friends r-" "Okay I think it's time for you to let go of me now." I said sternly, yanking my arm away from him.

I turned back around and started walking towards Chan when he said something else. "We should do that again sometime. I had a lot of fun and enjoyed it a lot." I stopped dead in my tracks. I felt like crying again. Why would someone think like that? Chan grabbed my face and looked at me softly. I could see the worry in his eyes. He then looked behind me to the guy that I was talking to. That sadness quickly turned to anger. He tried going over there but I stopped him. "It will only make it worse." I walked away from Chan and left the theatre. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

really didn't want to post this bc i didn't like it but i really didn't know what else to do with this chapter i'm sorry if it's bad😭