♡︎Chapter Fourteen♡︎

Everyone was quiet for a minute. "You know what. Maybe everyone should just sleep this off. And since they canceled our classes tomorrow for some reason we can go out and have fun." I tried to lighten the mood a little. Hyunjin turned around and walked to his bedroom. The other boys following to their bedrooms. I turned to chan but he wasn't there anymore. I decided maybe he wants some food.

I walked into our shared bedroom and he was just laying on his bed facing the wall. "Hey, Is everything okay?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Well, do you wanna talk about it?" He shrugged again. I rolled my eyes. "Do you wanna get some food?" He shrugged his shoulders again. "It will just be me and you." He then turned around and looked at me. "Just me and you?" He asked. I nodded my head and he finally got out of bed and got his jacket and put his shoes on.

We were walking down the street to the nearest convenient store. It was getting colder so when the breeze would go by I would get a chill.

We weren't talking, just walking in each other's company. I finally decided to say something. "Nothing is going on between me and Hyunjin." He looked over at me. "Huh?"

"Yes me and him kissed but I guess it was just the moment. Yes I love Hyunjin, as a friend though. I haven't been here long enough to have feelings for anyone. Plus, I'm not trying to have anything holding me back. My mom is at home waiting for me to come home and if I get into a relationship that's just gonna create problems. I mean maybe I will get into a relationship but that's a maybe for now." I didn't mean to talk that much. But he seemed to be listening. That's the good thing about Chan. He always listens no matter how weird it is.

"I completely understand. I see you and you mom have a good relationship?"

"Yes sometimes. I have her attitude so me and her can't stay in the same room for long without fighting or arguing. But me and her have been through so much together. I can't leave her alone." I checked my phone to see if she has text me. It's morning there so she should be up.

It was quiet again after that. We just walked in silence until we made it to the store. He opened the door and waited for me to walk through. He got us both noodle cups and a slushie. I told him I would pay but he didn't let me.

"So. What about you?" I asked him. He looked kind of confused at first. He swallowed the noodles. And took a drink and started to tell me.

"I grew up in Australia until 2010 when I tried out for JYP. I have a brother and a sister. We are all really close. I miss them though. It's been a while since I have seen them." He looked down at his noodles and took another bite.

"I guess you don't get a lot of breaks." He shook his head. "You'll see them soon. I know what it's like to miss someone and not see them."

We joked around and laughed for about an hour. I then looked at the time and it was 2am. "Maybe we should go back its getting late." He nodded and we threw away our trash and started walking back to the dorm.

We got back to the dorms and everyone was obviously asleep. Me and him went straight to bed. It was actually nice hanging out with chan like that. Maybe me and him can get closer and do more things together.

~Next Morning~

"Y/n get up get up!!!" I slowly opened my eyes to see felix excitedly jumping on my bed. I picked up my pillow and started hitting him with it. "ITS *hits* TO *hits* EARLY *hits*" He got down from my bed fast. "Damn you are definitely not a morning person." I sighed and laid back down. "Now what is the problem. Why are we happy?"

"Its snowed outside and we were going to go sledding if you wanted to." He smiled big and jumped in his spot. I laughed at him and got up. "Yes I will go. Let me get ready." He literally jumped out of the room when I said that.

I didn't have any winter clothes since half of my things were lost in the move. So I had to think of something to wear. Suddenly the door opened revealing chan. "Are you getting ready?" He asked getting his big jacket from the closet. "Well I am but I realized I have no winter clothes since my things got lost." I started to look in my dresser for something. Chan then put something on my bed. I looked over at him. "It's some sweatpants and a big jacket. You can wear those until we get you some new clothes."

"Aren't those yours though?" He nodded. "Yeah but I don't care. Plus you will probably look better in them anyways." I cringed. "Yeah right." I took them and motioned him to leave the room. After he left I put the clothes on that he gave me. They weren't necessarily huge on me, you know, since he's not that tall, but it still fit okay.

I walked out to the boys all sitting in the living room waiting for me. "It's about time." Minho said, rolling his eyes. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Wait are those.." Jisung pointed at the clothes I was wearing then to chan. He started smiling. All the boys started teasing us. I just rolled my eyes. "Okay when we get out there I definitely know my targets." I got my phone and walked out of the dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

again sorry for the lack of updates😭 school and just the lack of motivation to write.. i don't want to force myself to write and make it bad so i try to write when i feel like it😃 hope you like it:)))