♡︎Chapter Seventeen♡︎

Weeks has went by and Chan has still not mentioned anything about the thing him and the boys were talking about in the kitchen. I didn't mention it though. I will wait until he brings it up.

We got out for our Christmas break. We were only supposed to get 2 weeks off but a severe blizzard hit. So we got out 2 weeks early. Fine with me though. I needed to go back home and visit my mom but she said she wasn't feeling well and also the airports aren't open due to the blizzard. She told me to wait until the Summer but I missed home so much. She said she would call me later.

I was sitting on my bed waiting for the boys to get home from practice. They have been practicing more since they are having a comeback soon, so they are barely here. And when they are they need to sleep so I don't really bother them. I usually make them food but they are getting off early today since it is their last practice. We planned to go out to eat, then go and watch a movie.

I was scrolling through tiktok when I heard a knock at the door. I raised an eyebrow in confusion since they have a key to the dorm. I jumped up from the bed thinking they probably forgot it this morning. I opened the door revealing a girl. A little bit shorter than me, black hair with blonde highlights at the end. She looked me up and down in disgust. "Um who are you?" She asked with an attitude. I smirked, kinda confused on who she thought she was to talk to me that way. "Nah who the fuck are you."

"Chan's Girlfriend."

That sentence made my heart drop for some reason. How would he not tell me something like this? Was this the thing he wanted to wait and tell me?

"So are you gonna explain to me why you are in my boyfriends house.." I laughed sarcastically. "You know if you don't stop talking to me that way we are going to have a serious problem. First of all, I live here. I have for a couple of months. And second of all, how long have you two been together?" She rolled her eyes. "We have been together for almost a month now."

I couldn't even say anything. I just nodded. "Oh well umm. They aren't here right now they are at practice. They should be back any minute now." I said trying to be nice, which apparently she couldn't do. "Yeah I know. Move, I'm coming in." She pushed passed me, causing me to lose my balance. I had to calm myself down before I did something that could ruin me and Chan's friendship. I closed the door and turned around to see that she wasn't there. Didn't matter to me I was just going to sit in my bed until I had to get ready.

I went to open my door and it was locked. I swore this door didn't lock. Is she in there?

"Hey can you please unlock this door?" I asked shaking the handle. "No. Why would you need into my boyfriends room?" I was about to yell at her until I heard the boys finally get home. I stomped my way to the door.

"So when were you gonna tell me Chan?" I asked crossing my arms. He looked at me confused. "What do you mean Y/n?" He put his stuff down next to the table, sitting down in the process. "That you had a girlfriend?" He coughed.

"What? I don't have a girlfriend." he said nervously laughing. I nodded at him. "Okay then." I left the kitchen banging on me and chans bedroom door. "Okay they are here you can come out of my room now." I walked back into the kitchen, sitting at the table waiting for her to come in here. All the boys looked at each other nervously, then she walked into the kitchen with a smile on her face.

"CHAN!" She said as she ran to him and hugged him. "Hmm so you don't have a girlfriend? That's real weird."

He let go of her and looked at her. "When did you get here? I thought you said you couldn't visit here for a couple of years?" he asked, sounding kind of surprised. "My mom said I could for a couple of weeks. But then I would have to go back. But I'm here now! Aren't you happy? We finally got to see each other again!" She hugged him again. I rolled my eyes and left the room.

I got into my room and closed the door behind me. I don't know why I was so upset about this. It just angers me so much seeing him hug another girl. I took a deep breath and decided to lay down. I guess we were not going out. And if we did, I wouldn't want to anyways because she would have to come along.

I was laying there when I heard a knock at the door. It opened and then closed. I felt someone sit at the end of my bed. "Not now Chan I'm not in the mo-" "It's not Chan" It was Felix. I sat up slowly as he pulled himself farther onto my bed. His back against the wall. "Are you okay? I saw the way you left." I shrugged my shoulders. "I mean I have nothing to be mad about. So I'm fine." He looked at me sympathetically. "I know you like him Y/n. You don't have to lie." I laughed. "What?! Me like him? You are on something Felix." He crossed his arms and gave me the 'You know I'm right' look. "Fine I do. But what does it matter." He sighed. "Lay down." My eyes widened. "Not in that way. Gosh Y/n" I laid down and turned on my side. I was facing the wall and he was on the edge of the bed hugging me.

We laid there for a couple minutes until he said something. "You know he liked you. But he told me you said you weren't gonna get into a relationship because it was gonna stop you from going back home to see your mom again. He knows what it's like to be held back from seeing your family again. He didn't want you to go through that." I sat there for a minute. It made sense now. He got mad when I kissed Hyunjin. And around 3 weeks later he stopped being as cuddly with me. He still did cuddle with me sometimes, but other than that we were as close. It hurt me worse now.