𝟡

{𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖 & 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎}

6,267,190 likes Yourusername happy halloween part 2

6,267,190 likes
Yourusername happy halloween part 2

view all 18,456 comments

Charlidamelio I love u hoe
>Yourusername I love you more hoe

Yourbestieuser this was so much fun
>Yourusername Ik 🥰

VinnieHacker where are y'all?
>Yourusername coming hoe @yourbestieuser just got their license I'm scared
>yourbestieuser stfu hoe

UserA I LOVE YOU MOM
>Yourusername I love you too

UserB omg these are goals
>Yourusername thank you
>UserB you responded 🥺😫

Vinniebffuser cute.
>UserC she said, "I fucking hate this bitch."
>Yourusername ty
>UserD the ✨tension✨

UserE ❤️❤️❤️ happy Halloween
>Yourusername happy Halloween

UserF gross. You're gross

UserG YOU DONT DESERVE HIM
>Yourusername good thing we aren't dating then :)

Y/N had made it a point to try to be nice to Vinnie's best friend.

Emphasis the try.

But that chick had some serious attachment issues.

It went from taking Vinnie's attention, to now making it a point to answer his phone when he's not around. It was seriously getting on Y/N's nerves, now here she was in the driveway of the D'Amelio home trying to calm herself so she doesn't smack a hoe.

"You got this," her best friend said, "fuck that bitch. Vinnie loves you and that's what matters."

Y/N nodded and got out, there was smoke coming from the door as they entered, it wasn't too packed, just a few other tiktokers and a few influencers with a following. (Your best friend's name) grabbed Y/N's hand, the two walked into the kitchen and found the host.

"Hey, come here, we're taking "shots,"" She said with a laugh, and pulled out a wine bottle, which was replaced with red fruit punch, Charli poured seven little shots glasses to the rim, the brunette downed all seven. "Have you seen Vinnie?" Y/N yelled over the music. "Um, he was with that cunt, look for the bitch dressed as fox." She answered back. The (hair color) nodded and went into the crowd, her best friend stayed out and took "shots" with the three other people.

When Y/N couldn't find Vinnie or that rat ass hoe downstairs she thought of the worst and went to see if they were upstairs, but to her surprise and relief they were only outside. However, the author of this story loves drama and Y/N clenched her fist as she saw them, of fucking course, that snake would even think she was good enough for HER boyfriend.

Y/N knew she couldn't make a scene, so as calm as ever she walked over and gave her boyfriend a kiss on the cheek, Vinnie smiled and hugged her. "There you are," he said. "Yeah, we just got here," she replied.

"I'm going to get a drink," (girl name) said and left the couple alone. Y/N cleared her throat, she so badly wanted to say something, to say how upset she was over the visit, she wanted to tell Vinnie how left out she felt, but fate did that for her.

"I'm really sorry about all that this, (girl name) has been really clingy lately, it's been almost a year since we've seen each other."

Y/N grabbed his hand. "It's fine."

She knew better.

"Don't worry she's leaving Friday."

Y/N smiled when he said that, she could have sworn she heard bells and angels singing. "Aw, that sucks."

Vinnie laughed and kissed her under the full moon, but trouble was brewing in the form of a jealous teenage girl.