𝟙𝟙

{𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎}

"This is bullshit Vinnie!"

"Babe don't be like that."

"Oh I'm sorry so I'm just supposed to let go of the fact your hoe ass bestie told everyone we're dating?"

Y/N crossed her arms waiting for a response, but it never came, he stood there, so she continued, "Hello?"

Vinnie huffed and smacked the counter top. "How do you know she did it and not Charli or (your best friend's name)?" He asked, Y/N snorted. "Because they don't have it out for me," she hissed, Vinnie gave her a look. "oh what do you mean she has it out for you?" He snarled.

Y/N felt her blood pressure rise, she tried to control herself but her hands were shaking too much. "EVER SINCE SHE GOT HERE SHE'S BEEN UP YOUR ASS. SHE'S BEEN A COMPLETE BITCH!"

The door opened and closed. "Speak of the devil," Y/N growled, (girl's name) raised her hands, but Y/N saw the corner of her mouth pull up slightly. "What's going on?" She asked innocently. "Don't play dumb you cunt!" Y/N screamed, "You may have Vinnie fooled but not me, I know you sent those text messages to TikTokRoom!"

"What are you talking about?"

Y/N could feel her anger getting to her, she was going wail on this chick, but she had to be the bigger person, so she pulled herself together, took a breath, and turned to Vinnie.

"Leave."

Vinnie raised his eyebrows. "What? B—"

"Vinnie get out and take her with you or so help me god."

"Y-"

"Get the fuck out!"

And they did, Vinnie ran from the house, slamming the screen door shut, Y/N held back her tears, she shot a fiery glare at the girl that ruined everything, her wicked grin had finally shown. "You won, hope you're happy, home wrecker." She said, her voice cracking, the girl snorted, "Vinnie was mine first,"

Then she turned on her heel and left, just like that Y/N broke.

Charli grabbed the girl and hugged her. "I'm going to kill her."

"No," Y/N said wiping her tears, "it's over, Vinnie and I are done."

"You can't be serious."

"I am...she won."'