1. She shivered at his touch

Shrek pressed Nessa against the wall. Whispering in her ear. She shivered at his touch.

"You're mine!" He growled. Nessa nodded in response. Shrek got frustrated by her nodding head, didn't she know that he preferred when she spoke to him. He repeated himself "You're mine, say it Nessa say it!"

Nessa looked up at him a smirk growing on her lips. "I'm yours." she whispered.

"Louder!"

She was glad that her high heals where making her tall enough to whisper in his ear. "I'm yours Shrek I will always be."

~~

Nessa woke up with a scream, Shrek was lying next to her. How they where still together she didn't know. It was after that night the night he proposed she found out he had an affair with Donkey.

Nessa would never ambit that she had an relationship with Donkey when they where younger.

Donkey had told her about his affair with Shrek and that it was going to stop. But Nessa couldn't shake of the feeling that shrek still wasn't loyal.

Nessa went up and smashed her face into mud as makeup before writing a note and leaving for work.

~~

Nessa where about to leave the castle she worked at only to see Shrek in the window four floors down. 'Aww he's here to surprise me, how sweet.'

She waited for Shrek to come up but he never did.

'I must have seen wrong, of course I have Shrek isn't here silly me' Nessa walked past her best friend Fiona's room only to here a moan. The woman opened the door to tell Fiona not to pleasure herself.

Nessa's heart stops as she saw Shrek on top of Fiona, he was kissing her neck.

Shrek turned around and Nessa could see how his eyes got ten times bigger as he saw her. "Nessa I can explain." Nessa ran out of the door. She didn't care the weird looks people gave her as her tears left dark marks in the red carpets.

"Nessa, what's wrong." The queen said as she almost ran into her.

~~~

"Wait you're telling me that my daughter cheated with your husband?" Nessa nodded instead of answering the queen. "Have some tea Nessa I need to talk with my daughter."

A/n

Haha so this story is to my beloved friend nessasugerkuk who surprisingly is okay with this, but hey who wouldn't want an story about them and Shrek. Thanks to all people who decided to check in this story, I have an very weird plot planned. Please stay for next chapter❤️