Where have you been

Nessa brushed her brown hair with her fingers as Shrek stumbled through the door. She stood up as she looked at her drunk fiancé. 

"Where have you been?" She of course already knew the answer and she also knew why had been drinking.

"None of your business slut." He spat at her. "Give me a beer useless freak."

"No, and I'm not useless." Shrek stormed over to her and grabbed her neck as he pushed her into the wall. Nessa gasped for air as she desperately tried to remove his choking fingers. He pressed her down once more before he let go.

"Don't disobey me, I am your fiancé for fucks sake!" Nessa let out a cry, he never listen especially not when he had been drinking. "And for your stupid information I have been fucking the princess and I have realised she's better than you!" Then he stormed out an loud crash was heard when he closed the door.

Nessa stood as she finally let her tears out, she hated emotions.

The woman fell down once again on the floor choking on her own tears.

~~~

Donkey rushed up to the door. He knocked, no answer. He knocked again but still nothing. He slammed the door open ready to apologise for it but he stood in just tracks as he saw Nessa's sore body. He ran up to her.

"Nessa." He repeated multiple times as he desperately tried shook her awake. The woman opens her eyes and Donkey let out an breath he didn't know he had been holding.

"Donkey." She managed to whisper out. Donkey smiled down at her as he whipped the last tears away from her puffy eyes.

"I'm here now Nessa, you're safe. Please tel me what happened." He helped her stand up and led her over to the bed in the next room.

"I saw him cheating on me with princess Fiona so I told her mother the queen. She must have yelled at them after I left. And..."

"And what Nessa, you know I would never hurt you." She took a deep breath and smiled at Donkey, her smile made something move inside his stomach but he shook it of thinking that it must be gases.

"And when he came home I realised that he had been drinking, probably getting banned from the castle. You know how he is when he's drunk, I don't want to talk about it, not now anyways." Donkey nodded and sat down beside the bed while waiting for the woman to fall asleep.