3. She let out a scream

Nessa woke up, Donkey was replaced with Shrek. He slept next to her, his chest moving up and down. She bent over and touched his bald head.

"Hey." She whispered.

He let out a groan. "Hey." He brushed her hair away as she smiled at the beautiful green creature. He suddenly dropped his smile and jumped out of bed.

"Shrek, what's the problem?" She held out her hand for him to take but he ignored it.

"I got princess Fiona pregnant, we have had this thing going for a while. It's triplets." Nessa felt her eyes started watering.

"It's okay, we can work this out."

He smiled "I hope so. "

~~~

Nessa sat down the groceries on the kitchen table. She was humming on a happy melody. She got interrupted by weird noises from the backyard. She smiled as Shrek was probably getting more wood.

She let out a scream. There she saw Shrek and Dragon. Dragon had kids with Donkey and Shrek was her fiancé!

"What the hell are you doing!?" She felt tears running down her chin.

Shrek and Dragon stoped in motion when they saw Nessa's hysterical face.

"Nessa-" Shrek said calmly.

"Don't Nessa me! I trusted you Shrek an you broke that trust more than once! Do Donkey know about this?" She turned to Dragon and she just smirked.

"He found out last week, that's why they split up." Shrek said.

"And how many magical creatures are you the father to?" Shrek took a deep breath before answering.

"One billion five hundred twenty two." Nessa gasped. She took of her engagement ring and threw it at Shrek.

"Fuck you!" She screamed and gave him the middle finger before walking of.

"Nessa baby come on!"

"Cheat on me once fool on you cheat on me twice fool on me." She said.

"See I one did something bad once."

"You're unbelievable. And you're really tiny down there!" He gasped and stared crying. "That's what he (she) deserves..."

Please like the chapter 😘