CH-22

"She had a panic attack. The cause is unknown but I'll find it out soon. Take care, hyung. Bye."
Saying those words he ended the call and dialled another number. On the second ring the call was accepted.

"Sir, the whole university is checked and every single student is inquired but nothing was even close to be helpful for us. But someone did mention that madam was oddly sad and lost throughout the day. She wasn't like that on usual days but today... I think she was upset about something real bad." His man whom he has sent for the investigation in the university about whether something had happened their for which she was upset about.

"Okay. Thank you." He ended the call and put his phone in the pocket of his black sweatpants. His gaze fixed on the wall in front. It= was that slight noise that broke him out of his trance as he rushed towards his room upstairs.

He flung open the door and saw Emma thrashing her way out of the huge comforter her body was nearly drowned in. He ran to her, holding her shoulders to pin her back down onto the bed gently.

"Shh. Shh. Emma. Baby, relax. What happened? Do you need anything, baby girl?" He cooed at her. She was too vulnerable he couldn't bear.

"Water. I need water, Tae." Her voice came out groggy for her throat was rough due the the thirst.

He stood up and poured a glass of water for her. He brought the glass to her lips gently holding her head steady with the another.

She drank the whole glass in one go. He placed the empty glass back on the table as she lied back down. He turned to her. His eyes moving down along her body. Emma threw away the blanket he had just placed on her. The clothes she wore unable to let her cool down.

Her eyes met his. The pleading expression always had him on his knees. He neared her and took her shirt off leaving her only in her grey bra. Her breasts peeking out desperately wanting to be freed but he restrained. He knew he wouldn't 'cause he couldn't, control himself.

His hands reached down on the waistband of her shorts as he pulled them down. Now she just remained in these mere two pieces.

He sat on a chair beside her. He leaned further almost hovering over her face. The intimidating look present making the air tense. A warm kiss on the lips was the only thing they could think of.

"You scared me to death, my love. I'll die if something were to happen to you."

Her hand grabbed his jaw, caressing it softly.

"I'm fine, Tae." Her voice still hoarse.

"But would you tell me what exactly happened to you? What made my princess so stressed that she had a panic attack? I swear to heaven if you lied!

"I went to the doctor we'd been to yesterday. He told me everything that's been happening to you lately. I was like, no my Tae wouldn't ever hide something like this from me. From me. But guess love is not always so strong. Not

Taehyung looked at her with a strange expression. He couldn't believe his secret was now revealed to its core to her. He knew it'd happen eventually but he couldn't believe this was already happening. He wished he had more time.

"Emma-" He tried to speak but failed miserably. He didn't know what to say so he simply just stared at her hoping his eyes would be able to justify himself. Never ever in his life he had the need to justify himself nor would her ever but she's his life. His heart. How could he ever not bow down to her feet?

"No, Tae. Please speak the truth if you want but not speak at all if you don't. Please. I'm already hurt so much and I can't anymore." Warm tears skimmed down the rosy cheeks to her neck. The harsh pang of guilt screamed through my body as I saw the love of my life hurt because of me.

It hasn't supposed to be like this. I wasn't gonna let the dark shadow of my mental stability affect our relationship. Emma wasn't supposed to be so worried about me. Nothing was supposed to the way it is.

I leaned down, pressing my mouth gently to her throat sucking up the tears there. I pulled away just so I could see her face. She looked over my shoulder but not me. My love refused to look me in the eye.

"Baby, I was about to tell you the truth. I was waiting for the right time to open up considering it's not so light thing to be just thrown out about like that. I don't know what is wrong with me. But I love you to bits, Emma. How am I, so in love, ever to let the cruel and dirty hands of the world to lay down on you? I fucking love you, so much. And I will die for it if I had to."

"A month ago, when the other boy flirted with you, I felt something I had never did before. I felt like I had to shed blood. I wanted to kill. To torture. I was purely livid, my love. And that made me concerned when I gave it a thought. I told Namjoon hyung about it and he advised me to consult a psychiatrist. And I did as I was told. I went to that stupid doctor who fucking asked me useless stuff and considered me a fucking psychopath. I couldn't believe it then, Emma. I can't believe it now either. All I know is that only you're capable of keeping me sane. Only you. No one else, principessa. Just you."

▪︎▪︎